eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by paimeip

lol damn 
embarassed.gif
owell

i don't say this often but I hope that the seller does not send you the shoes and that you don't get your money back either, with a clearly written item description like that you deserve it.
tired.gif
Do the SB make you that excited that you cant read or comprehend anymore? They really are not all that to get so overwhelmed over. Sorry
laugh.gif
Maybe it would be best if you did get the shoes and donate them to someone who already has bad feet?

thanks glockwork & youngcurse!

Great deal on those viotech's Dr Luke!

@lildawgryan: get outta here with that- dude made a mistake: so get off his jock. Everybody was new here @ some point - luckily, everybody isn't a "Richard Head" like u (get it?)

Got another pair of foams the other day, seller said they were worn once lightly but I can't even tell. Only cost $115 shipped with OG box

makes me wanna get back on ebay but ..sometimes especially sellers with ZERO or less than 5 feedback be playing games..wasting my time because i have to open a dispute for my money back because the price the item so for isnt what they want

dr luke aka champon read about how those vios got stolen from you...that sucks dude almost had a hell of a deal right there

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

Originally Posted by davey5737

dr luke aka champon read about how those vios got stolen from you...that sucks dude almost had a hell of a deal right there

yeah man its some crap. But I found another pair of shoes that are gems
What happened with those?  Went too low for the seller and he refused to sell?
As for low feedback, sometimes it is a good thing because many people pass on those types of sellers but if you do the extra leg work you can usually come away with a bargain, not always though

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

yeah man its some crap. But I found another pair of shoes that are gems
What happened with those?  Went too low for the seller and he refused to sell?
As for low feedback, sometimes it is a good thing because many people pass on those types of sellers but if you do the extra leg work you can usually come away with a bargain, not always though

Yeah the seller said he sold it to another guy on another site that shall remain nameless. Pretty dishonest, but its ok. I got another steal.
Stuff like that pisses me off, thats the only time I'll ever leave negative for a seller (well if they have fakes too)

Back
Top Bottom