eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Not a bargain by any means, but these were a must for me.

That's a lot for a used pack. Got a DS pack through a local pick up for 450 few months back.. Prices must've really jumped
They have. Check Flight Club. the Black pair was only worn once and you cant even tell unless it stated so.

I see the black pair going for 600 or more.

Last edited:
They have. Check Flight Club. the Black pair was only worn once and you cant even tell unless it stated so.

Wow. When the packs released, they sat. They were even marked down to $199 in several FLs - not totally widespread but definitely attainable using stock locator or something.

I'm nothing approaching a reseller. I've never resold a pair of sneakers in my life, but when you see how thirsty some of these kids are, it can be hard to resist exploiting the suckers.

Wow. When the packs released, they sat. They were even marked down to $199 in several FLs - not totally widespread but definitely attainable using stock locator or something.
I'm nothing approaching a reseller. I've never resold a pair of sneakers in my life, but when you see how thirsty some of these kids are, it can be hard to resist exploiting the suckers.
culture has changed. Its sad, but true.

:lol: very true, very true

Last edited:
WOW is all I can say. I search DAILY for certain shoes including these hoping to one day snag my size. I sold a FAR worse pair of Volts sz 11.5 for about that same price. Only sold them cuz I wanted sz 11
Congrats to you sir!
Thanks man... I sold off doubles I had because of financial problems years back, been looking for them ever since. Another pair in waaay worse condition I was recently watching went for $500+, so i know got extremely lucky with these. Good luck finding them sir...

Last edited:
beware of authentic jerseys on eBay...got scammed for an item listed as authentic and wasn't

Back
Top Bottom