eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Steal :smokin

Wow. When the packs released, they sat. They were even marked down to $199 in several FLs - not totally widespread but definitely attainable using stock locator or something.
I'm nothing approaching a reseller. I've never resold a pair of sneakers in my life, but when you see how thirsty some of these kids are, it can be hard to resist exploiting the suckers.

I remember on RD you couldnt get over retail for the pack.

Won the craziest thing ive ever bid on so far, OG Jordan 5, brand new in box with everything with it for £61 including shipping. Words cant describe how happy i am right now lol Plus they my size too (Ned flanders scream) ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

^^

Hopefully they're legit man. Nice pickup. I would be very happy about that. :pimp:

Thanks bro :smokin

Do people still use eBay? Just this 1 week alone I bought at least 10 pairs... The deals just keep coming. I thought eBay would be flooded with hypebeasts just paying ridiculous amounts of money. But whatever more heat for me :smokin Just got to sea glow these babies. :x :x :x at how much sea glow cost now... Thank god I bought a 16 ounce back in 08 and still have it somewhere :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks bro! I lost so many other shoes this past week, but scored big with these! I'm pretty excited!

I got a pretty decent pair of Black Cat 3's with the box about a year back for like $36 shipped.

If only I would've checked the PC or phone for that matter when these ended.  Would've doubled up on 04's for the hell of it.  Had to of been a NTer who stole these.

Back
Top Bottom