eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Just won these :smokin

my size :smokin

son leave my jays alone!!! they were worn for two seconds literally tried on.

im salty with your post

he said your deal was fine? But Abernja posted like 10-15 pair of OG shoes in good condition for CRAZY CHEAP! 

More proof of what the sneaker game is these days...

Last edited:
son leave my jays alone!!! they were worn for two seconds literally tried on.

im salty with your post

he said your deal was fine? But Abernja posted like 10-15 pair of OG shoes in good condition for CRAZY CHEAP! 

More proof of what the sneaker game is these days...

I didn't say your deal was bad. I said it was aight - but it wasn't nearly the deal half of what abernja posted was.

This a public forum - not a love fest. People aren't entitled to think everybody else posts is fantastic.

And - don't call me "son." Some of my peers probably have kids your age.

Opening bid 99.00, close out 206.80 :smh: :smh: :smh:

I KNOW I didn't get a good deal, and I honestly think the seller had a dummy account bid to drive up that price, or somebody was just trolling auctions. The WHOLE thing was fishy. It was only ONE bid, from an ebayer with 0 history (really wish sellers wouldn't allow for that, or provide a provision where you have to message first), and for the rest of the auction no other bids from any other people?? I put my highest as 200 as a safety precaution :smh: :smh: :smh: To scare off people.... guess the jokes on me.

I messaged the seller twice and they never responded. I'm glad I got these shoes cuz they are literally grail status and I honestly never see them come up on ebay. The last time i did they went for around the same price I just now paid. It is what it is at this point. I am still happy. Just wish I didn't have to pay so much for my happiness :lol: :lol: :lol: Very pleased with the quality and stoked they still come with the actual box.

Included a pic of the bidding history too.... like.... it's always perfect increments of 5. Then stops at 200. It's all very suspicious to me. Before it didn't have all of these though, it was just one bid for 195.00

Last edited:
I didn't say your deal was bad. I said it was aight - but it wasn't nearly the deal half of what abernja posted was.

This a public forum - not a love fest. People aren't entitled to think everybody else posts is fantastic.

And - don't call me "son." Some of my peers probably have kids your age.

all love son, was jokes. and your peers must be 50-60 if that statement is true.

I KNOW I didn't get a good deal, and I honestly think the seller had a dummy account bid to drive up that price, or somebody was just trolling auctions. The WHOLE thing was fishy. It was only ONE bid, from an ebayer with 0 history (really wish sellers wouldn't allow for that, or provide a provision where you have to message first), and for the rest of the auction no other bids from any other people?? I put my highest as 200 as a safety precaution :smh: :smh: :smh: To scare off people.... guess the jokes on me.

I messaged the seller twice and they never responded. I'm glad I got these shoes cuz they are literally grail status and I honestly never see them come up on ebay. The last time i did they went for around the same price I just now paid. It is what it is at this point. I am still happy. Just wish I didn't have to pay so much for my happiness :lol: :lol: :lol: Very pleased with the quality and stoked they still come with the actual box.

Included a pic of the bidding history too.... like.... it's always perfect increments of 5. Then stops at 200. It's all very suspicious to me. Before it didn't have all of these though, it was just one bid for 195.00

Either way thats a good price in good condition too !

Last edited:

Included a pic of the bidding history too.... like.... it's always perfect increments of 5. Then stops at 200. It's all very suspicious to me. Before it didn't have all of these though, it was just one bid for 195.00[

Suspicious for sure.

It's amazing how many "reputable" ebay sellers/outfits employee the shill bidding strategy.

all love son, was jokes. and your peers must be 50-60 if that statement is true.

If you say so. But, if you're like 30 and you got me thinking you're about 14 from reading your posts, that's not really a good look.

Suspicious for sure.

It's amazing how many "reputable" ebay sellers/outfits employee the shill bidding strategy.
If you say so. But, if you're like 30 and you got me thinking you're about 14 from reading your posts, that's not really a good look.

is there nothing sellers can do about it? I mean, it's speculation... but that was really suspicious to me. I mean who would even care enough about these shoes? :lol: Like I said it's too late now cuz I paid but dang man I know I could've had these for a hundred dollar cheaper.

is there nothing sellers can do about it? I mean, it's speculation... but that was really suspicious to me. I mean who would even care enough about these shoes? :lol: Like I said it's too late now cuz I paid but dang man I know I could've had these for a hundred dollar cheaper.

i hate i when that happens as well. i know of couple ebay sellers that has multiple accounts

VERY happy with this steal!!!!!

I love how underrated these are. It makes copping on ebay very cheap.

Back
Top Bottom