eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

yea i hope so they are used if that helps
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

The guy was selling them to me for $71, but did not want to pay Final Cost Fees from eBay, so he made the shipping $70. The easiest way to cheat eBay outta money. I'm surprised they havent caught on yet.
Ebay has been up on that for a long time....if the auction stays around long enough they'll cancel your auction and send you an email statingwhy they cancelled(circumvention of fees).

Although I've never sold an item with the shipping that way, I did a private auction(starting bid $1 shipping normal cost) in the description I hadincluded the agreed upon total. Well, they cancelled my auction for cir. of ebay fees. So I relisting w/o the agreed upon total and all was good.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Originally Posted by yungjojo9

Copped these yesterday for a BIN of $58
pimp.gif

DSC08240.JPG

i was gonna buy these but was unsure about the bubble being popped. howd they turn out?

I dunno yet, i'm expecting them either today or tomorrow.
Will be posting pics in the pick-up post as soon as they arrive and cleaned up.

^^^
nice pick up but i hope they will be big and long enough for you. post pics when they arrive

$250 shipped for used G'town shorts. I hope Coach Thompson, Allen Iverson and Victor Paige hand deliver those joints for that price. Nice pick up though.

Those Cool Greys IX went for a great price to whoever sold them. One could probably find a sz 13 on NT for like 280 tops

I was watching those CG IXs. No way was I gonna drop 300 on them, let alone 500. No way are they worth 500 bucks.

haha, i was watching those CG IXs as well... i couldnt believe my eyes when i saw they were at $410, let alone ending at $510. i wonder if the buyer will pay?

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

haha, i was watching those CG IXs as well... i couldnt believe my eyes when i saw they were at $410, let alone ending at $510. i wonder if the buyer will pay?

I don't think the buyer would pay that outrageous price... But you never know, there are people thathave money burning holes in their pockets...

Back
Top Bottom