eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

IMASOLEMAN18- Those Cement 3s are fresh. Are those DS? If so, that's a decent price $160 shipped nice!

What I won last month August.

Fat Boy 915- Nah, they weren't DS they were worn twice though.

IMASOLEMAN18- Nice, and thanks

i actually think those old spices i sold here on nt a few months back.. does the box have silver writing? if so then dam dude took a loss.

Could be print screen, or on a Mac, use the screen photo shortcut. Apple , control , 4 or something..

Originally Posted by mynameisdebby

DS $180 shipped
175067693_tp.jpg

you got ripped off on those.....sorry man. Popular DS adult sizes usually don't go for more than 150.

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

DS $180 shipped
175067693_tp.jpg

you got ripped off on those.....sorry man. Popular DS adult sizes usually don't go for more than 150.
Those are Original's not Retro's. Plus those kid's size(s) can possibly go for more to the right buyer, because they have a rubbermidsole and not a polyurethane.

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

DS $180 shipped
175067693_tp.jpg

Those are Original's not Retro's. Plus those kid's size(s) can possibly go for more to the right buyer, because they have a rubber midsole and not a polyurethane.

ah....okay. they're in remarkable shape for OGs.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

how do you guys take a pic of your ebay screen like that?

Don't own a Mac but in Windows you hit: alt+printscreen(where you want to get a screen cap of) then open Paint(simplistic way) go to Edit the hit Paste(orjust hit Ctrl+V). Then save it as what you want it to be(usually JPEG).

the st. pattys are legit. decent price for them. i think if you went with a worn 1-5x pair you coulda got for like 60-80

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

the st. pattys are legit. decent price for them. i think if you went with a worn 1-5x pair you coulda got for like 60-80
thanks for the help, but i'll spend the extra $20 for a DS pair. lol

i've been looking for this for a while anyways. and people from here or nsb wants more $$$ for their pair.

$180 still seems a little high for those Militarys, I had 4 pairs and I believe they all went for $100 each. That must have been 4-6 years ago, got 'emfor $10 each.

Back
Top Bottom