eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

^ I used to. Now I just sit back and wait to see if my snipe went through.

grin.gif

so theres a slight chance it was you that sniped me on some DS OG carmine a few months ago =/...haha

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

^is it just me or does everyones heart start racing when you have the highest bid and theres -10 seconds left on the auction..you refresh the page more times than there are seconds left...and here comes the conclusion..you win the auction...lol
hahahahaha dude when there is like 1 minute left my heart is RACING, the whole day I keep checking the shoes and refreshing the page
roll.gif
Those last seconds are just crazy

yea i know ther droppin in a month,,,but i cant see myself wearin suede, and all the retros now are lookin like they could pass as fakes,,,shame that qualityis going down, but at least the soles are hella icy :] AYyy, im jus gonna resell tha Vi coming out but im mad i past on the space jams....oh well

n hell yea i get ma adrenaline rush onn lol thank god i was @ home wit a good internet connection cuz ma ishh at da apt dont be cuttin it,,,like i remember ikept refreshin every second thank god they have a timer now so u dont have to...but i stll find myself doin it,,,,smh at me always goin to my ebay,,then thelistin thats endin,,,makin it more difficult then it should be

^and does anybody go past their *supposedly highest bid in their head like,,,,yo imma stop at (certain ammount) and im done if i dont win, i dont win, but wenu see ppl bidding ur like,,,,ughhhh n find ur self enterin more jus to see if u win lol but i dont flake so i usually jus end up buyin it

Just won these via auction. $71 shipped Deadstock.
pimp.gif
Pretty good deal I think.

Does anybody know if you can make an even exchange at FootLocker without a receipt?
They might be a 1/2 size too big. Gotta wait and see...

just go to any footlocker and say u got it as a gift. they cant say no! if they do tell them u called customer service they said u can do it. and if it comesdown to it make the call in front of their face. customer service will MAKE them do it.
Footlocker has many loop holes. u can also exchange it for a store mercandise return card (a lot stores wont though) but they can.

$80 shipped. Read on here how poor the quality is on these but I love the c/w so I figured why not?

!Bh1QEO!BGk~%24(KGrHqQH-DYEsMGP1lmBBLLGW2HW-g~~_12.JPG

Originally Posted by ImSooHollywood

Never Posted Here B4 but I think This Should Be
Just Had Too Even if it was a lil ova 400...Can't Wait for demm!!!
smokin.gif

Too Icy!!!
pimp.gif
Merry Xmas To Me!

You didn't want to wait till Jan 23rd for the re-release? Only $150 GR.

Originally Posted by yaosux

smokin.gif

Too Icy!!!
pimp.gif
Merry Xmas To Me!

Because that GR is absolutely horrible

^is it just me or does everyones heart start racing when you have the highest bid and theres -10 seconds left on the auction..you refresh the page more times than there are seconds left...and here comes the conclusion..you win the auction...lol
Word, it gets me every time.

yea I was watching those vi's too .. wasnt going to buy though just wanted to see what they went for there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Jordan VI 2010 Varsity Red any size for $185 shipped[/color] PM me!

laugh.gif
...i haven't had that feeling for a long time, but thelast auction i won for some rare air max.....i thought i was gonna get a stroke or something in those last few seconds, especially since it was a pretty highprice already...i didn't wanna lose or go any higher. i was
smokin.gif
anddrinking some beers...spilled some cause my hands were shaking and everything
smh.gif

....the joy i felt when they arrived....very much worth it tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

malcala622 - I get like that lol
Thats half the fun of ebay

it is the adrenaline rush thats the good part but bad part is the possibility of being sniped at the last second. You just start cussing so loud your momma canhear you 25 miles away that she wants to wash your mouth out with soap when she sees you.
laugh.gif
Yes im guilty of this.

but honestly i wouldnt be mad at all if an NTer sniped me. You guys are ok in my book.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

smokin.gif

Too Icy!!!
pimp.gif
Merry Xmas To Me!

Because that GR is absolutely horrible
Not really. My homegirl that works at footlocker got kids sizes in already. I stopped in today to check them out but of course I couldn'tbuy them. They're actually not bad. It surprised me
eek.gif
. I shouldhave taken some pics but you guys have to see them in person. Copped x2 for sure.

smokin.gif

Too Icy!!!
pimp.gif
Merry Xmas To Me!

someone please drop knowledge on this cat
smh.gif

I'm not here to dog on anyones purchase, but to point out the fact that a retro straight sucks is stupid. Unless you have physically tried them on, worethem, checked everything out in person you have no validity in determining the quality of a shoe. (evidence # 1 = Blk/Red Retro VI) You don't have them,keep your mouth shut about them.

I DO understand that OG's and earlier retros are FACTUALLY better than what we get today. To put a shoe on blast you haven't personally seen yet ismoronic though. Let OG be OG, and Retro be Retro. They're different. Judge a shoe on what it is today, not what it used to be.

People said the Wht/Red XII was a terrible retro. As soon as they came out TONS of people changed their opinions. I personally own the retro and havepersonally owned the OG's as well. I can honestly say the OG is MUCH better, but the retro isn't bad the way you guys make them out to be. This is(almost) 2010, and not 1997. Things are different. Buy a shoe based off how you feel about it in the present time.

/end rant.

Originally Posted by theLwerd

smokin.gif

Too Icy!!!
pimp.gif
Merry Xmas To Me!

smh.gif

^^ that wasnt a real reply was it
roll.gif

Originally Posted by STAYFRESH

Originally Posted by theLwerd

smokin.gif

Too Icy!!!
pimp.gif
Merry Xmas To Me!

http://img85.imageshack.us/i/picture1sa.png/ http://g.imageshack.us/img85/picture1sa.png/1/
smh.gif

^^ that wasnt a real reply was it
roll.gif

obviously no he didnt want to wait....I agree with what abern said

im not knockin tha vi retros cuz ther a whole diff shoe really, the material and color n i saw a review of a dude on youtube having the same dislike theopinion as I had but then once he put them on he liked them. Ill hold all my answers till i have them officially in my hands until now heres the review bydude.

Originally Posted by abernja

I'm not here to dog on anyones purchase, but to point out the fact that a retro straight sucks is stupid. Unless you have physically tried them on, wore them, checked everything out in person you have no validity in determining the quality of a shoe. (evidence # 1 = Blk/Red Retro VI) You don't have them, keep your mouth shut about them.

I DO understand that OG's and earlier retros are FACTUALLY better than what we get today. To put a shoe on blast you haven't personally seen yet is moronic though. Let OG be OG, and Retro be Retro. They're different. Judge a shoe on what it is today, not what it used to be.

People said the Wht/Red XII was a terrible retro. As soon as they came out TONS of people changed their opinions. I personally own the retro and have personally owned the OG's as well. I can honestly say the OG is MUCH better, but the retro isn't bad the way you guys make them out to be. This is (almost) 2010, and not 1997. Things are different. Buy a shoe based off how you feel about it in the present time.

/end ASSUMPTION BASED rant.
Maybe I should have qualified my earlier comment before you wasted your time with the lengthy response. I have seen the current retro in person. Idid not try them on, did not care to. Easily passed. The retro VIs are horrible. Do I care? not one bit since I already passed on them and won't even thinkabout purchasing on release date. So yes, if you don't have the facts on hand and make a response based on pure assumptions then you should definitely keepyour mouth shut...

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by abernja

I'm not here to dog on anyones purchase, but to point out the fact that a retro straight sucks is stupid. Unless you have physically tried them on, wore them, checked everything out in person you have no validity in determining the quality of a shoe. (evidence # 1 = Blk/Red Retro VI) You don't have them, keep your mouth shut about them.

I DO understand that OG's and earlier retros are FACTUALLY better than what we get today. To put a shoe on blast you haven't personally seen yet is moronic though. Let OG be OG, and Retro be Retro. They're different. Judge a shoe on what it is today, not what it used to be.

People said the Wht/Red XII was a terrible retro. As soon as they came out TONS of people changed their opinions. I personally own the retro and have personally owned the OG's as well. I can honestly say the OG is MUCH better, but the retro isn't bad the way you guys make them out to be. This is (almost) 2010, and not 1997. Things are different. Buy a shoe based off how you feel about it in the present time.

/end ASSUMPTION BASED rant.
Maybe I should have qualified my earlier comment before you wasted your time with the lengthy response. I have seen the current retro in person. I did not try them on, did not care to. Easily passed. The retro VIs are horrible. Do I care? not one bit since I already passed on them and won't even think about purchasing on release date. So yes, if you don't have the facts on hand and make a response based on pure assumptions then you should definitely keep your mouth shut...
I believe a decision made based on assumptions and not first hand facts qualifies as ignorance.

Back
Top Bottom