eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

These are the VI's I won early this week for $175 shipped after eBay bucks. Very near dead stock. They look great in person. I can't complain.

287kq9v.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Don't know how to post the link properly for some reason
wink.gif

i was watching you bro, I let you have them. you can thank me now.
BUT WHO'S THE FOO THAT TOOK THESE FROM ME 
nerd.gif

mad.gif

frown.gif
 im never sniping again, next time ill just place a max bid.

not sure if it was answered, but ArtStranger, those '94 maxes are the Nike Air Max Triax. dope shoe, Nike just started retroing those recently, but not in the US yet as far as I know.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

not sure if it was answered, but ArtStranger, those '94 maxes are the Nike Air Max Triax. dope shoe, Nike just started retroing those recently, but not in the US yet as far as I know.

I've seen them on eBay and they look bad...cheap-looking leather and air bubbles looking terrible

I liked them. The only thing i didnt like is the back looks like there should have been an air unit but its just foam. lol 

^
well looks like you made it a deal, unless you're one of those unscrupulous ebayers.  Good luck to you with those.  I am not a Jordan fan but those SpaceJams are NICE.

^nice pick ups Diab. I need to step up my ebay game again. Hit me up if you find anything worthwhile!

someone scooped up some navy blue VI's for 115 shipped.passed and got some 95 concords for 145.00...sorry no pics cant seem to save the pic itself.

Originally Posted by fumansambo

$253 shipping. (bing cash back 8%) Deal or no deal?

nice pick up man..i also picked up a pair for my self from abroad
smile.gif

GBP 136.6 internationally shipped..not bad eh?

Back
Top Bottom