eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by fatttrock

well then buy something from ebay man, lol

i already have. i thought you needed to sign up for it. they say it's a beta and you need to be invited?

roll.gif

those are horrible fakes. hopefully you didn't pay yet. if so, take it on the chin and step your knowledge up.

Originally Posted by buginout1993

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Used my eBay bucks and ended up getting them for $8.45 shipped. Pretty good in my book.
arnt these fake? i thought the black toes had black insides
Very fake.  Inner lining is suppose to be black as well.

Originally Posted by eer2eer

I wish i had ebay bucks. it seems everyone on here has it.
it was done by random invite but eventually it will keep being offered to more members.  I buy tons of crap off ebay and have had 100% feedback for 11 years and I haven't received an invite for it.  it is completely random from what I've read on ebay.com.

damn. he had a good record and took a risk on them. it was too good of a deal to be true.

i feel ashamed of myself

i-has-a-sad.jpg

Originally Posted by eer2eer

damn. he had a good record and took a risk on them. it was too good of a deal to be true.
He has 1 item that he sold that you can track.  He has no track record for selling shoes.

$216 shipped. Just a deal.

Sold them already.

laugh.gif
at all the fakes being bought...
and Kicksaholic- nice pickup, i've been looking for those same shoes at a similar price but haven't been able to find any

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

4541939231_53f116cd71.jpg

my buddy was bidding on these. they were at like $20 until the last 2 mins. dummy thought he was gonna get em for like $50 hahahahahaha he didn't want to listen to me.

Originally Posted by AlSnEaKs

my buddy was bidding on these. they were at like $20 until the last 2 mins. dummy thought he was gonna get em for like $50 hahahahahaha he didn't want to listen to me.
lol i started laughing when i saw different high bidders at such low prices thinking "these guys cant be serious" but hey, some folks get some bigger steals than that

Back
Top Bottom