Cincoseisdos:

Dope pickup
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not as nice as you and them damn Yeezys
laugh.gif
but thanks , i'm happy with both my purchases
pimp.gif

Just trying to reunite with kicks I parted 3 years ago due to a need in simp money
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Thanks for outbidding me at the last second animalthug smh, anyways since i wasnt able to get those metallic V's, shortly after i received a 2nd chance offer on another item i previously bid on, which i consider a steal since its the lowest ive seen a pair of these griffeys go, plus i get the t shirt
smile.gif

also had $30 in ebay bucks to use on these...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320563319981&ssPageName=ADME:X:SCO:US:1123Griffs

Hope u used bing on the 2nd chance offer. I love those
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Thanks for outbidding me at the last second animalthug smh, anyways since i wasnt able to get those metallic V's, shortly after i received a 2nd chance offer on another item i previously bid on, which i consider a steal since its the lowest ive seen a pair of these griffeys go, plus i get the t shirt
smile.gif

also had $30 in ebay bucks to use on these...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320563319981&ssPageName=ADME:X:SCO:US:1123Griffs

My bad fam lol. Well at least you go those Griffs, which by the way you got for an insane price!

Won these, but the reserve wasn't meant smh. They were only worn once..
30ms5yp.png

frown.gif
. oh well.

I usually don't post my steals but since I'm keeping most of these I figured why not

DS Lebron II low Sample with sample box, $31 shipped.

Remix Soldier 2 used $23.25 shipped

Big Apples NDS $105 shipped getting $9 back with bing/ebay bucks.

my favorite recent pickup
smile.gif

DS Charity AF1's

not sure if these were a steal but I wanted these AF1's forever couldn't pass on them
Wheat AF1 low from 2001, NDS

Zach -
eek.gif
. those lebron big apples went for the low low, what size do you wear? everybody getting rid of lebron's for stupid cheap these days,
laugh.gif

damn not to sound salty but im a bit envious towards the lebron 6 pickup. That ain't no steal, thats grand larceny
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom