EBAY FEEDBACK IS TERRIBLE FOR SELLERS!! pissed off ebay sellers look here.

I dont care about leaving negative feedback...if they pay they get good feedback, if they dont upaid item strike.....but i had some dude leave me bad feedbackbecause of a post office error. and my items are going for less then normal too, got some green promo YO MTV raps clydes up cant get an offer on them.....ebayis going down the tubes faster then i thought.

I STOPPED LISTING A BUNCH OF STUFF On Fleabay, just a self-imposed boycott. But I think there should be a formal seller's boycott for a few days. Peopleare setting up their own websites bc of their ridiculous policies, fees, and overall shafting of sellers.

Originally Posted by deezxnutz

after i'm done selling this month, i won't use ebay much at all. they've done a ton of changes this year and it's messed up a lot of things. i wish google setup their own site to compete with ebay.

same here. i have a ton of items to list but eh... i want google to bring an open alternative to the table. they have the resources and payment service(google checkout) already in place. i don't know what they're waiting for

Originally Posted by finnns2003

just sent an unpaid item claim for some black/red VIII's i sold. chimps are running ebay

that sucks. i would be pissed for wasting my time just for a buyer to deadbeat andnot pay..

thank god both the buyers that won my items like an hour ago paid RIGHT AWAY
eek.gif
pimp.gif
now if onlyeveryone else took care of business that quick
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Quarry

Originally Posted by finnns2003

just sent an unpaid item claim for some black/red VIII's i sold. chimps are running ebay

that sucks. i would be pissed for wasting my time just for a buyer to deadbeat and not pay..

thank god both the buyers that won my items like an hour ago paid RIGHT AWAY
eek.gif
pimp.gif
now if only everyone else took care of business that quick
tired.gif

tell me about it. it's been a week since he won the auction. now i must wait another week for 'final value' credit. i don't even getlisting expenses back. again, ebay is run by [chappelle]chimps and arangtanes[/c]

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

im pretty sure that if you file a unpaid item strike against the buyer, you the seller can leave negative feedback.

nope... still couldn't leave negative

not that it'll amount to anything but everyone on here complaining should complain to ebay.. i wrote an email to them telling them that the new systemsucks

eBay should have never went public and what you're seeing here is a classic example of how to run a company into the ground. E-bay may have two years topsbefore they're gone. Shame because it was a great idea.

OK, I just thought of this. I don't know why it didn't occur to me earlier or to any of those idiots at Ebay, but here is.

If sellers can't leave buyers feedback then people who exclusively buy off Ebay cannot get anymore feedback than they have now. That means new people toEbay who exclusively buy will never get a feedback. That leads the the "Do not bid if you have 0 feedback auctions." Buyers with good feedback arejust as important to Ebay as sellers with good feedback. I just don't get it. The way I understand this is if I joined Ebay tomorrow (I' already amember, this is hypothetical) and only purchased items, my feedback would be 0 forever. That seems like a problem.

Originally Posted by Skratch1t

sorry H town hustl, i stole your thread, i didnt want to look around, i knew there was a thread,

there is no seller protection at all.

Plus i dont know how i got 10 more feedback, Neutral count as a negative? how is that possible? Whats the point of neutral?

Nah no biggie. I like yours better. It gets the message across, mines was more of a bicker, yours is more informative.

I never list auctions, i only list items with buy it noe prices, and the only way to win my auction is to pay for it. No worries on nonpaying bidders ever!!!

PM me if you dont know how to do it.

Back
Top Bottom