Ebay Report: Vol Summer 07 - No Live Auction Links!!

^yep, whatever price you saw they ended for... thats what I sold them for. 2 of my items sold for about 30 cents and thats fine with me. i just needed to get rid of alot of stuff to make room for others. the alohas and a few other items did well enough to make up for the losses.

edit: and yeah i saw the other pair, i think thats a bogus auction. although that pair is rarer, i think edymalawi (who is the high bidder) is up to something. they popped up a day right after my pair went up.

I'll never change, this is K everyday.

Quote:
i just needed to get rid of alot of stuff to make room for others. the alohas and a few other items did well enough to make up for the losses.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

Quote:
^yep, whatever price you saw they ended for... thats what I sold them for. 2 of my items sold for about 30 cents and thats fine with me. i just needed to get rid of alot of stuff to make room for others. the alohas and a few other items did well enough to make up for the losses.

yea i was watching those alohas just to see where they ended. You're size 8 right? If you're selling anything else in an 8 or 8.5 lmk im in nyc too.
Wanted 8-8.5: Atmos am1(cement), atmos af1 , Huf Am1,Infrared am90, supreme blazer(red) .

lboiczo: :smokin
smokin.gif

M1ke

i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

^ ha! I thought I was gonna get a healthy steal on them Bakins. with a perfect description they don't even fetch that much LMAO

i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

not in the greatest conditon, but I've wanted a pair of the OG's forever. I'm gonna paint the crumbled part purple, and put them in my display case. Such a :pimp:
pimp.gif
4c44_1.JPG

MINNESOTATWINS2006 AL Central Division Champions

It always amazes me how some a yall get these crazy deals.
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

great sutff evryone
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Quote:
I would love for people with this "money is no object" attitude to start hitting up my auctions. lol

It happened for one of mine once. DS '99 IV's White/Cement for $690.

Checked dude's feedback, he spent a hell of a lot on rare air forces and such.

i watched those olympic vi's just to see what they would go for. makes me wanna buy and sell a pair
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

i think someone jumped the gun here with their purchase:
$350 best offer
9704_1.JPG

no offense but a bo has never gone that high. let alone a 98 retro.

on ebay, 98 retros were going for 200 tops on ebay for years. and im guessing still SHOULD.. this dude just seta whole new standard for what sellers will be expecting
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Back
Top Bottom