Ebay Report: Vol Summer 07 - No Live Auction Links!!

let me know how that works out man.

It wasnt worth the risk of losing 200 bucks. but if you do infact get them in as stated condition, what a GREAT pickup.

btw, he was under another ebay name before ebay closed his account and his subsequent active auctions. his other account was only two days old with 1 feedback before they deleted it along with his current active auctions. I had sent him an offer based off the first auction hours after his auction started but when i went to check on it, the auction was deleted and he became unregistered. Then a day later, he creates this new name with even more sneakers for sale.

here was the originial auction from just 4 days ago:
cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-AIR-TRA...dZViewItem

and his orginial ebay name:
myworld.ebay.com/lonewhlf/
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Good looking out.

I spoke to him over the phone, dude is definitely a character. I tried to set up a meet up for today since he's local, but he prefered I just paid thru paypal and he said he'd ship them out today. Initially that seemed a little leery, but I figured he was just being cautious and didn't want to take the chance of getting got.

I asked him to ship it thru paypal so I can easily track it, which he just did. He's kept in good communication reply to emails and I have his number so hopefully it works out since everything has been documented thru ebay & paypal.
If not, he'll get paid a friendly visit.

WANTED: DS SIZE 12.5/13 BLACK/BLUE AIR FORCE 180 RETRO

i saw those 98's too. was gonna buy on a count of the oens that went for 350 but didnt feel like taking that chace.hopeuflly it all works out
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

271284504.jpg
$241.49 + UK Shipping
ended higher than i thought for a used shoe.
VAN
HALEN​

I'm sure some NT'ers were watching/bidding on these today. Tough luck, lol. Nah, I don't know how much DS Infrareds are going for nowadays, but $420 pluss shipping, I can live with that. No more shoes for this year though. Size 9 btw.

Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

YOUNG SHERLOCK, thanks for the info. I was gonna ask how they held up after wearing them. but it looks like its just another shoe flip. i totally misread your comment. by the sounds of it, you were on the lookout for them for ages and actually wanted a pair. but nope. thats the nature of the beast. $$$$$$$ i guess i cant blame you.

they look incredible. whats your reserve set at?

knowing you spent only 210, id guess 300
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Didn't they sell them on Finish Line (or Footaction) dot com for retail??
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky​
TEAM iSketch
Me:1 Ella:10

no way those forces went for that low.
Quote:
The seller ended this listing early to sell to the high bidder(s) at current bid price.

guarantee the invoice was higher than $46.
VAN
HALEN​

Quote:
The one's sold did not have the NBA Street Court logo on the tongue.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest​

^ From what I remember the FL pic was screwed up, the did have the wrong pic, but when you actually got the shoes, they were the one's without the logo.
CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS
*****SOMETHING NEW ADDED WEEKLY*****
*****FROM OG HEAT, TO RARE KICKS, TO PE's!! GOT IT ALL!!*****

for God sakes people, when will you learn? just because an auction says it was "ended early to sell at the current bid" that does NOT mean it is so. think about it, why would you end an auction at the current bid anyways? no I'm not "mad", just annoyed when somebody shows a "steal" every 10th post with one of these auctions. read people... please

M!ke

i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Back
Top Bottom