eBay scam?? I don't know , I'm a new seller

I have a listing

Royals $300

Bred 1's $275

Dude claim he bought both last night , I recieved an email from eBay saying sold , but then it says buyer hasn't paid , and it says awaiting payment , n says I have to add the tracking number and the funds will get released! HELP lol

Last edited:
no!!! Wait till buyer pays, paypal will alert you of payment. Once he receives the items the funds will be released. Even when the funds are held though they will show up in your account as a current balance but not available to you

no!!! Wait till buyer pays, paypal will alert you of payment. Once he receives the items the funds will be released. Even when the funds are held though they will show up in your account as a current balance but not available to you

I knew something was fishy , i didn't get anything from paypal , current balance is still $0 , and my listing says "buyer hasn't paid"

He's trying to trick you.    Just because you're new, if you still haven't gotten anything from PP it means he never sent any money.

I have a listing

Royals $300

Bred 1's $275

Dude claim he bought both last night , I recieved an email from eBay saying sold , but then it says buyer hasn't paid , and it says awaiting payment , ninja says I have to add the tracking number and the funds will get released! HELP lol
my friend just got something like that.. he is also new on ebay so i don't know if this is something they are doing to new ebay sellers.. Ebay though immediately emailed him to not ship his item because of suspicious activity on the buyers end.

Terrible what kids will do these days. Tell him straight up he needs to pay first

I think I'm more disgusted at the fact people are paying 300+ for kids shoes :x :x ..

But yes, like others have said - wait until Paypal notifies you that the funds have been put in your account.

Last edited:
Are you sure you have your paypal is registered to the right email address? I've had this happen with several new sellers where their have paypal payments sent to an unregistered email. If anything you should log in to your paypal account and see if the payment is on hold and waiting for tracking info.

Are you sure you have your paypal is registered to the right email address? I've had this happen with several new sellers where their have paypal payments sent to an unregistered email. If anything you should log in to your paypal account and see if the payment is on hold and waiting for tracking info.

The dude said the payment went successfully , he just waiting on the tracking number to confirm the funds [emoji]128530[/emoji]

The dude said the payment went successfully , he just waiting on the tracking number to confirm the funds [emoji]128530[/emoji]
Don't go by what "he said." Did you log on to your Paypal account and see a pending payment?

Don't go by what "he said." Did you log on to your Paypal account and see a pending payment?

No , now he's saying he run a shop , and the items he paid for is shoes that was requested , and he need them ASAP! Lol

Just ship through eBay, print at home & he gets tracking #. He trying to run game on you.

No , now he's saying he run a shop , and the items he paid for is shoes that was requested , and he need them ASAP! Lol
Contact eBay and let them know this user is attempting to defraud you. There is no evidence on Paypal or eBay of a processing payment. I personally wouldn't want to do business with him even if he does decide to pay. Probably has another trick up his sleeve (receive the sneakers and then ask for a refund: sends an empty box back to you
laugh.gif
)

Last edited:
I'd just quit talking to him and relist. Say he does pay, he'll do a charge back or something else. Pull out

It was definitely a scam lol , someone just bought my Olympics , and i recieved the payment instantly , :lol:

Don't listen to that clown.

Download the PayPal app from the App Store; it notifies the recipient when a member sends 'x' amount of funds. I find it more reliable because shady members like to send phony emails from PayPal with bogus receipts.

It was definitely a scam lol , someone just bought my Olympics , and i recieved the payment instantly ,
laugh.gif
Ship him a picture of the shoes you were going to send wrapped around something heavy enough to make him believe it's sneakers when he's receiving them in the mail.

Back
Top Bottom