eBay sellers selling GM/Unauthorized shoes as Authentic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
have yall seen the fugazzi GM royal blue 1s? far from the real thing. fat toe box, wrong jordan wings logo, different sole pattern, all kinds of quality flaws, etc.

straight up if some clown in the resell market tries to get over on me with some GMs hes getting slapped for trying to sell me this fraudulence. keep it 100.

Last edited:
Op should change thread title to
"Would you buy grey market nikes?"

Ive never seen some in person so i cant say.

have yall seen the fugazzi GM royal blue 1s? far from the real thing.

straight up if some clown tries to get over on me with some GMs hes getting slapped for trying to sell me this fraudulence.

The whole problem is that "grey market" has absolutely no quality control...way worse than Nike or JB. You don't know what you're getting.

So dudes up here will quickly say the ones that aren't cut right are fake, but the ones that look close to the real thing are grey market.

I love how you try to word yourself out of discussions

So you would pay the same $400 on ebay for some grey market space jams

You're da ninny quoting resell prices which AINT

MSRP..so who's really being da naive one...

Resell prices dont mean ****, i can care less if

Some twerp cant get 400 for a shoe he paid 175 for

Cuz china decided to flood da market with work

And pushed da prices down..get a ******g real job

Punk & stop reselling sneakers.

have yall seen the fugazzi GM royal blue 1s? far from the real thing.

straight up if some clown tries to get over on me with some GMs hes getting slapped for trying to sell me this fraudulence.

The whole problem is that "grey market" has absolutely no quality control...way worse than Nike or JB. You don't know what you're getting.

That **** matter little to nothing... Especially when

you're comparing it to a aged sneaker that its

materials aren't even top condition to play ball with

Anymore.

Quality control to sneaker geeks is "hey my Jumpman's *** crack is .5 mm shorter then yours!!..

FAKE!!!"...

Clowns b....

You're the one who mentioned Space Jams :lol:

That's why you trying to weasel out with this MSRP argument is hilarious.

Why did they not pump out gm yeezys?

Correct me if Im wrong... but I believe Nike sourced and provided the materials for Yeezys certain other very limited releases themselves, while Pou Chen sources the materials for most other Nikes/Jays.

You're the one who mentioned Space Jams :lol:

That's why you trying to weasel out with this MSRP argument is hilarious.

No, you're da one quote prices of sneakers that

Got ****** already inserting their **** jerking cats

Off da resell & expecting me to take you serious

When thats not da baseline price of da sneaker.

Lolllllllolllllllll

Correct me if Im wrong... but I believe Nike sourced and provided the materials for Yeezys certain other very limited releases themselves, while Pou Chen sources the materials for most other Nikes/Jays.

Oh I see.

Still blows my mind how they have leftover materials to remake XVIIs with the briefcase and DVD from over 10yrs ago

Oh I see.

Still blows my mind how they have leftover materials to remake XVIIs with the briefcase and DVD from over 10yrs ago
yep, once you have da tech pack for da sneaker you can basically resurrect **** straight from da dead.

which pisses me off even more every time JB decides to **** up a release by changing da material or mold when they know DAMN WELL then can re-make a sneaker identical

without cutting any corners, but they do it anyways for greed and profit, so im glad that **** coming back to bite em in da ***...

Oh I see.

Yeah... Thats the biggest mystery of the GM to me. All the tags on those were straight from 2002 also.

I have to think those were a small batch leftover that got stashed in a warehouse somewhere and forgotten about for years.

Did any of you Nters wind up with a pair of those ? :nerd: I would love to see a side by side.

Sometimes I really wonder about you.

I asked you a simple question and you still didn't answer the question after 500,000 words.

And what's worse is that some people up here actually think you're say something other than babbling ********

Oh I see.

Yeah... Thats the biggest mystery of the GM to me. All the tags on those were straight from 2002 also.

I have to think those were a small batch leftover that got stashed in a warehouse somewhere and forgotten about for years.

naw duke, they making em fresh straight outta da factory from da exact specs from 2002, complete with da tags.

nike got ya brainwashed thinking they can't re-create da same exact thing if they wanted to.

back when money was actually back by something, products would go decades without changing a INCH..jeans, shirts, kicks, cars, etc.

cuz things back then were made to last..now? its all about profit and cutting corners.

without cutting any corners, but they do it anyways for greed and profit, so im glad that **** coming back to bite em in da ***...

Exactly how is it biting them in the ***?

Prices are what they are, and JB's sneakers are still selling out.

The consumer is the one who is losing, because close to resell prices are charged for them.

Sometimes I really wonder about you.

I asked you a simple question and you still didn't answer the question after 500,000 words.

And what's worse is that some people up here actually think you're say something other than babbling ********
da problem is you're still stuck on Neutral and im already at da finishline...
laugh.gif

you're asking me if grey markets should go for da same price as da retail pairs from 2009 and im telling i dont see why not SINCE ITS DA SAME ******G THING.

sneaker heads are da most sensitive, hyper comparison, insecure, sector of people i've ever encountered with in my life...

what part of "chinese factories that were originally sourced to make space jams, concords, black and reds, cool greys, and NOW gamma blues no longer stop making em once

nike sanctions a release date" dont you get?

stop acting slow and catch up.

Question for all of you guys, if someone bought you a grey market pair of shoes would you wear them? I have what I'm pretty sure are a grey market pair of cement 4s that I have worn a few times with no qualms whatsoever.

To me it would just be flat out rude to turn to someone and say "hey, thanks for thinking about me and spending your money to buy me these shoes and all, but you got these from the grey market so I don't want them" the same would apply to straight up fakes I suppose. I can't accept offending people over sneakers.

Last edited:
ninjahood, u know where I can purchase a grey market space jam for retail price?

I really want a pair of spacejams but refuse to pay all those crazy prices people are asking for.

Question for all of you guys, if someone bought you a grey market pair of shoes would you wear them? I have what I'm pretty sure are a grey market pair of cement 4s that I have worn a few times with no qualms whatsoever.
da actual sneaker isn't a problem..its da way in which how they were made to be...

da problem is you're still stuck on Neutral and im already at da finishline... :lol:

you're asking me if grey markets should go for da same price as da retail pairs from 2009 and im telling i dont see why not SINCE ITS DA SAME ******G THING.

sneaker heads are da most sensitive, hyper comparison, insecure, sector of people i've ever encountered with in my life...

what part of "chinese factories that were originally sourced to make space jams, concords, black and reds, cool greys, and NOW gamma blues no longer stop making em once

Slow :lol:

It took you how long to finally answer the question like you had an ounce of sense?

Instead you said this...sorry dis mumbo jumbo

if i rob you for your kicks, and sell em on da net, they gonna go for w/e da going rate da kicks go for, ill gotten or not.

and some long winded rant about sneakerheads being picky :lol:

da problem is you're still stuck on Neutral and im already at da finishline...
laugh.gif

Slow
laugh.gif

It took you how long to finally answer the question like you had an ounce of sense?

Instead you said this...sorry dis mumbo jumbo
if i rob you for your kicks, and sell em on da net, they gonna go for w/e da going rate da kicks go for, ill gotten or not.
and some long winded rant about sneakerheads being picky
laugh.gif
da problem is you feel like i gotta hold your hand and spoon feed you da ****, if you wouldn't be so slow & stubborn with it i wouldn't have to

break it down like for you to get it.

grey market sneakers are only controversial because of how they were made (which is unauthorized) not because of da actual product, hence

me comparing me selling stolen goods and still getting what its worth once it his da open market...

where da gray market db 5's ?

a bunch of indian stores on 125 in harlem and stores on fordham road in the bronx sell this crap

stores on nostrand ave in bk also sell this stuff

when i saw a pair of space jam's with non yellowed soles i called a guy out in a store on this he wanted to push me into traffic

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom