eBay sellers selling GM/Unauthorized shoes as Authentic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone telling you this it isn't is doing it to be genuine. they're doing it to protect their interests...

a sucker will have you believing, cooked yellow 4 year old space jams outta champs sports should be worth more then a grey market pair of icy sole space jams freshly made

on da basis that "his pair came from a authorized retailer" while your pair was made "threw grey market channels" meanwhile they're both made exactly da same...

its da type of fleecing da diamond industry does to sell their overpriced stones and prevent them from flooding da secondary market and depress da resell market.

There was a video that showed the inside of a grey market cool gray XI and it was shown that the inside of the sole did not contain any Nike air, nor did the glue hold up.

So while the shoes might look better , the technology in the gray markets isn't there.

Could it be that some of the better replicas are being passed off as grey market? I mean there is a difference.
thats whats DEFINITELY confusing alot of these idiots to be honest.

there's grey markets and then there's super perfects (which ARE fake)

since they are both traded in da underground, da overlap is confusing people.

But now they crank out XI replicas with actual carbon fiber, but no air sole.

how do you know then? ive seen and own and compared.

Ive gotten a few pairs for free from some of the sites you guys all order from...

unlike you ninja ive compared the, inspected them and everything.

shoes are fake. while they look the same, theres major differences.

SHOES ARE FAKE!

Can you post some comparison pics for us ?
here's comparison pics from da jordan check section..

(Up is GM, down is "Legit")

The box is different especially the 23. The feel of it is very different indeed.

(Left is GM, Right is "Legit")

There was no retail price on the authentic one..

(Up is GM, down is "Legit")

The color is different..

(Left is "Legit", Right is GM)

The soles are quite obvious...

The date for the legit one is 11/13/09... Im not sure if thats the correct date..

http://niketalk.com/t/542029/jordan-11-space-jam-legit-vs-so-called-grey-markets/0_20

oh BTW, look who's someone said about em that's talking **** now...
Originally Posted by Zyzz  

Damn the GM ones look better than the "legit" ones.
thats because mold and material wise they are better.

the proof is in the pudding, people laughed at me when i mentioned that in the GM thread but they def do look and feel better than the real ones from 09.
http://niketalk.com/t/542029/jordan-11-space-jam-legit-vs-so-called-grey-markets/0_20#post_18165709

shhhh........

Yeah, GMs look way better than the 09s. Its like they're modeled after the shape of the CGs and Concords.

The "legit" 09 Jams were trash just like the CDP XIs. Their pointy toeboxes and patent cut made them look like damn elf shoes.

LOL every time ninjahood says "DEY DA SAME THING!" Love how mad he gets too...hilarious.

Please...ain't nobody in here stupid enough besides you to believe they are the same thing. Whether it's 11s, 1s, 3s, 4s,....whatever....they ALL have something off about them. We get it, JB's quality control isn't all that. But atleast JB pairs don't have widows peaks all over the place, mishaped shoes, wrong color this or wrong color that. These grey market shoes are generally trash in comparison to authorized pairs and that's just common knowledge, "b".

Last edited:
Yea, its called finally releazing they are fake after looking more into it.

while i didnt support GM sellers and shoes, i always thought they were real but with some issues.

Rstor, sending out completely fake Royal 1s... is he not a "legit" GM seller? i thought GM shoes were real?

what about all the GM Royal 1's on the market? the legit check section is filled with them and they are all fake. I had a pair and the Nike Air tag is wrong, if they are real then how come the NA tag is different? sole pattern... different.

GM=FAKE

110%, i could careless what you say ninja, ive seen, held, compared in detail and like i said got some from these seller you all buy from and supply these USA sellers.. all direct from them. So how are you gonna say i dont know what im talking about? :rofl:

ive looked into more than you have since ive had them in hand and do what ever i want with them. You can see ive changed my view and for good reason. Im not like these other dudes who have only seen video and pics on NT and youtube and go call them fake right off the bat

so yea, i have no idea what else to tell you..

Yeah, GMs look way better than the 09s. Its like they're modeled after the shape of the CGs and Concords.

The "legit" 09 Jams were trash just like the CDP XIs. Their pointy toeboxes and patent cut made them look like damn elf shoes.
this.

i got 2 pairs...soon as i seen grey markets i knew it was time to get another hobby soon cuz ain't no point in saving pairs..i can

go on ebay, or taobao and cop 10 pairs of space jams and always have a fresh pair.

Interesting tidbit from Closet Collector was that he said the Gamma Blue XI's are being made in Indonesia

Which explains why the patent leather cut looks higher

Yea, its called finally releazing they are fake after looking more into it.

while i didnt support GM sellers and shoes, i always thought they were real but with some issues.

Rstor, sending out completely fake Royal 1s... is he not a "legit" GM seller? i thought GM shoes were real?

what about all the GM Royal 1's on the market? the legit check section is filled with them and they are all fake. I had a pair and the Nike Air tag is wrong, if they are real then how come the NA tag is different? sole pattern... different.

GM=FAKE

110%, i could careless what you say ninja, ive seen, held, compared in detail and like i said got some from these seller you all buy from and supply these USA sellers.. all direct from them. So how are you gonna say i dont know what im talking about?
roll.gif

ive looked into more than you have since ive had them in hand and do what ever i want with them. You can see ive changed my view and for good reason. Im not like these other dudes who have only seen video and pics on NT and youtube and go call them fake right off the bat

so yea, i have no idea what else to tell you..
-i got DS pairs of space jams, they're da same as da grey market pairs..stop acting clueless..you know what it is.

-grey market royals existed RIGHT AFTER their release and were IDENTICAL to retail release..da ones ya keep refering to are da

"perfect pairs" which ARE NOT GREY MARKETS....thats' ya fault for confusing them

i can careless what you say *****, i got REAL pairs to compare em with, and i WANT someone to say its da SAME ******g materials..

ill TAKE ANYONE who wants to go to da stores in fordham and da BX and wants to see em in person and they can judge themselves.

da only people slandering these are people who are financially invested in keeping da status quo..

im not financilly invested in anything, im done with shoes soon but the shoes aint real regardless of what you think. you have your opinion and i have mine.

people know which side i was on before, no one made me change my mind. no one paid me.

after more in depth review of looking at pics, videos, scanning all these sites. not only for my interest but to help others. receiving free shoes from these fools in china, its obvious the shoes arent real. are the materials close/same? sure but someone in here thinks its impossible to have same materials when its not.

polyester, cotton, leather, suede are materials anyone can get a hold of and told anything with

im not financilly invested in anything, im done with shoes soon but the shoes aint real regardless of what you think. you have your opinion and i have mine.

people know which side i was on before, no one made me change my mind. no one paid me.

after more in depth review of looking at pics, videos, scanning all these sites. not only for my interest but to help others. receiving free shoes from these fools in china, its obvious the shoes arent real. are the materials close/same? sure but someone in here thinks its impossible to have same materials when its not.

polyester, cotton, leather, suede are materials anyone can get a hold of and told anything with
da whole problem is these cats in china are taking da knowledge they got from contracted by nike and doing w/e da **** they want..

you act like once corporations give that knowledge to workers they're somehow under da "spell" of these companies to never do w/e they

want...newflash b, jordans is big business, and da internet doesn't lie when it comes whats da going rate..you think these guys are gonna

just chill and not take a piece of what they feel is owed to em? especially when nike paying them pennies to make sneakers they're turning

around and flipping for 2000%?

dont make me get da puma article here, dont make me get da OG ewing article in here, etc.

and lemme add that what are you people advocating..that poor saps look for..

900x900px-LL-1a196df0_IMG_5279.jpeg

piss yellow space jams, just so they can have da solace of knowing they came out of a retail store? **** is fool's good.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Has Nike publicly acknowledge anything about the grey market shoes? I know they use the limited edition method to really push their sales and I'm interested to see what actions they have taken or will, if at all. I know Nike has contracts with various factories and ultimately, it's impossible to have 100% control of everything that goes on in there because you rely on the contractors to uphold their word. However, I would think they would send some internal personnel to audit the numbers and logistics process to do checks similar to what they are doing to ensure labor laws are not being abused anymore.

Damn so now there's fake GM pairs?? Wtf lol jk

I started this topic so let me just give my 2cents.
Do I think GM pairs are fake ? yea. I had bought a pair of royal 1s and u can just tell with the quality they were fake.
http://niketalk.com/t/569715/legit-check-on-jordan-1-royals#post_18743606

Now concords and space jams are pretty hard to tell since the only thing wrong with them is that they don't yellow.
Now am I against buying GM's? No.
If I camped all night for a pair of concords that retail for $185 and couldn't get a pair and find out resellers are selling for $350 plus next day, ur damn right I'm gonna cop a GM pair for $150.

My point of this topic was that these sellers buy their GM pairs for retail and sell em at rape prices.

Damn so now there's fake GM pairs?? Wtf lol jk

I started this topic so let me just give my 2cents.
Do I think GM pairs are fake ? yea. I had bought a pair of royal 1s and u can just tell with the quality they were fake.
http://niketalk.com/t/569715/legit-check-on-jordan-1-royals#post_18743606

Now concords and space jams are pretty hard to tell since the only thing wrong with them is that they don't yellow.
Now am I against buying GM's? No.
If I camped all night for a pair of concords that retail for $185 and couldn't get a pair and find out resellers are selling for $350 plus next day, ur damn right I'm gonna cop a GM pair for $150.

My point of this topic was that these sellers buy their GM pairs for retail and sell em at rape prices.

I understood your point. That's why I asked the question I did to try to stick to the topic. But some people have their agendas and are after attention :wink:

Has Nike publicly acknowledge anything about the grey market shoes? I know they use the limited edition method to really push their sales and I'm interested to see what actions they have taken or will, if at all.
you think anyone is gonna shed a tear for a company that pioneered out sourcing?

Ive gotten a few pairs for free from some of the sites you guys all order from...

SHOES ARE FAKE!

I propped you because I've never seen a person flip flop more on a single subject :lol:

You literally went from screaming real in the cool grey thread, to fake in the concord thread, back to real again a few months ago in the GM thread, and now back to fake again.

NT>

zero.

doesn't matter either..i know where i stand on da whole scene.

rockdeep knows, big L knows, i been seen various grey markets in mom & pops in NYC stores, to act like they're not

basically identical to my retail pairs is being delusional and a iilogical sneaker head zealot.

Didn't you buy GM white cement 3s?

you think anyone is gonna shed a tear for a company that pioneered out sourcing?
Damage control, my friend. From their side they want to take on the appeal that they are turning over a new leaf, the whole nikebetterworld theme.

SHOES ARE FAKE!

I propped you because I've never seen a person flip flop more on a single subject :lol:

You literally went from screaming real in the cool grey thread, to fake in the concord thread, back to real again a few months ago in the GM thread, and now back to fake again.

NT>

um when did i do that?

i never flip flopped, read my posts from years ago.

I always thought GM were real when 99% of NT attacked me for thinking that. Others jumped on board and thought the same as me, as i did more research on my own and among other things, ive changed my stance recently and they are all fake IMO.

zero.

doesn't matter either..i know where i stand on da whole scene.

rockdeep knows, big L knows, i been seen various grey markets in mom & pops in NYC stores, to act like they're not

basically identical to my retail pairs is being delusional and a iilogical sneaker head zealot.
Didn't you buy GM white cement 3s?
my pair wasn't grey market.

um when did i do that?

i never flip flopped, read my posts from years ago.

I always thought GM were real when 99% of NT attacked me for thinking that. Others jumped on board and thought the same as me, as i did more research on my own and among other things, ive changed my stance recently and they are all fake IMO.

Bro, you were the poster boy of sticking up for slam dunk space and all those wack sites when the issue first was brought up and you said the shoes were real, and to your point most people were at that time, When SDS and the dude from marqueesole were on here talking about the fake space jams and promo 3s and 4s you were copping all types of pleas because you originally stuck your neck out for them and dude from sds came on here and called the shoes fake with his own mouth. Fast forward to the conversations earlier in the year in the JB section you and ninja were hardcore in there sticking up for them calling them legit again. This brings us to now where you're in here calling them fake again. How is continuing to change your stance not flip flopping? I could care less about your stance either way, but at least stick to something lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom