Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

Has anyone had shoes not pass authentication on ebay? Mine didn't pass for the first time ever after selling dozens. They didn't pass due to condition not matching listing. They were listed as brand new, which they are, but authenticator said they're not. Never even tried them on and box was in reasonable shape for a shoe that released in 2015. I know I can't fight it but now feel I have to lower the price when they're returned and list them as pre-owned, even though they are not. Just wondering if others have experienced that before.

They rejected a pair I bought because the box got damaged in shipping.

They rejected a pair I bought because the box got damaged in shipping.

I had a pair rejected because it was the wrong box. Same model of shoe and same size, just different box.

I bought them at f of eBay so I didn't check the box.

Had a brand new pair rejected because they said the condition didn't match the listing.

Had a pair of Lebron 20's rejected because somehow the tag inside of one of the shoes was missing.

I purchased shoes that were rejected that I knew were authentic but for some reason they were rejected.

Buyer pays for shoe + shipping (flat fee for buyers) so no worry or concern on your end
You ship to authenticator
Shoes authenticated
You’re paid and the authenticator sends to buyer
Ebay takes 10% I believe
Almost scam proof nowadays
Thanks, but still unclear, let me explain:

I'm in EU, not sure if we have something like flate rate shipping here (I plan to use local postal services to ship internationally - f.e. I'm in Germany and buyer is in US)
So I might be forced to use DHL/UPS/Fedex or similar ?

Also: when & how do you know where the authenticator is, does Ebay let you know only after someone bought 1 of my items?

Thanks, but still unclear, let me explain:

I'm in EU, not sure if we have something like flate rate shipping here (I plan to use local postal services to ship internationally - f.e. I'm in Germany and buyer is in US)
So I might be forced to use DHL/UPS/Fedex or similar ?

Also: when & how do you know where the authenticator is, does Ebay let you know only after someone bought 1 of my items?
You might need to contact eBay directly. In the states it's very straight forward. When you create your listing you can either add shipping if it's not eligible to be authenticated or unable to add shipping because item is eligible for authentication. There are a couple of authentication hubs across the US.

stock x verification is so bad it’s hilarious at this point.

sold a vinyl figure that has never been unboxed and it failed verification claiming that it’s missing a “sticker” at the bottom……?????

bought the vinyl straight from the manufacturer and it never came with no damn sticker at the bottom of the box wtf

stock x verification is so bad it’s hilarious at this point.

sold a vinyl figure that has never been unboxed and it failed verification claiming that it’s missing a “sticker” at the bottom……?????

bought the vinyl straight from the manufacturer and it never came with no damn sticker at the bottom of the box wtf

StockX is long past the point of being relevant. I'm go glad I offed the majority of my DS shoes on there. But the fact that you can't even question their authentication process is laughable. Total joke they are.

ScamX authenticators
staring-phone.gif

contacted Top Star today to try and get details around how much you need to spend to keep your Top Star status and how long you are in Top Star once you gain status

didn't get a concrete answer 🤷‍♂️

I was told as long as your always buying when there's a collection available to you

then she told me even if you miss one you're still good

I'll probably try to call and get someone to either confirm that or give me a more believable answer

Top Star collection dropped this morning

I always have a few tabs pulled up if plan A, B, and C don't work out

Plan A, L&F

now you can view the product and sizes available for sale before it goes live...they had what I would consider a FSR of L&F but my size sold out while checking out

it lagged while adding to cart so by the time I got to B, C, and D my size was sold out on all

scrambled and grabbed a pair of reimagined 3's from projectblitz_topstar in the hope that I get a perfect pair

croatianstyle croatianstyle if you see this make it happen!

superblytrife superblytrife let me know if you want a list of all Jordan 1 mids and lows available

used my wifes account which she hasn't sold much on

anyone know how long they hold funds for newer sellers?

They say like 20-30 days but it really wasn't all that long. The first item I sold a few months ago (vintage R/C Clodbuster tires) I think I got paid way sooner than they said it would be. And when I sold my vintage Nike Jordan poster, again they said 3 weeks, and it was like only a few days after the item reached the seller. Wasn't anywhere as long as I thought it would be. 👍

I provided bank account info probably about a week ago and yesterday they did the two small microdeposits for me to verify

go to ebay and the banner that you're supposed to be able to click and enter the amounts doesn't do anything :stoneface:

they told me within 24 hours the blue banner should change to red and then I can enter the information

I ordered a pair of Playoff 8s from StockX for a decent price on 10/3....seller still hasn't shipped out yet and I'm getting the feeling they are doing this on purpose because the price has gone up on them since I ordered. This is the same thing that happened to me when I ordered a pair of the home Penny 1s when they dropped and in that case, they refunded me and gave me a $20 code to use in 90 days... I wound up not using it because I found a pair for retail, but still. This is annoying to deal with. Just honor your sale as a seller, and if you have a price floor, stick to it.

Screenshot_20231015_204743_eBay.jpg

My top star people (pause) what this means

The last time, they gave us an email saying send a picture of our collection and if we make the cut, we’d have access to top star.

I think everybody who did that got approved. Then they gave us a super ****ty selection of shoes nobody was able to buy because they sold out quickly.

Then they told us we had to spend $1500 in 3 months to have our status “reevaluated” and if we didn’t, we would be sent back to loser status.

Back
Top Bottom