EBAYER PLAYED ME!!! HELP!!!

Originally Posted by ericescobar

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Never do it outside a auction. I always give them a price I will pay then bid and have them end the auction and add the diffrence to the invoice under misc. charges. That way it's on record with ebay and paypal.
thats what i did. the punk *%$ just thinks he can get a way with lyin ON THE LISTING! so the guy just sent me a message on ebay saying he wants me to send him a 60 dollar money order instead of his fake shoes......
roll.gif
You should be good to go then, I've never had paypal ask for proof that shoes were fake, but it's only happened to me like twice.

i will be very surprised if you win your dispute, i hate paypal, they didnt even take the time to look into my scenario , they just automatically declined it.

Always pay with a credit card. ALWAYS. That way you can get do a chargeback. Good luck.

Lol guy said he was 2 mad 2 post picz..I feel bad tho..I never brought anything off ebay..but sometimes they have things I want and I'm just about 2 buythen I think about it and them I back out

Originally Posted by FeelMode

i will be very surprised if you win your dispute, i hate paypal, they didnt even take the time to look into my scenario , they just automatically declined it.

interesting, convo w/advice to boot.....but what do you do when you are THE SELLER and get ripped off? PayPal jacked the balance a week after from my accountafter I sold some shoes. Of course I waited for the payment to post before I sent them, but that didn't stop PayPal. PayPal claimed they had to withdrawthe money because it was a chargeback from the buyer's bank???? What the hell???

In my experience, BOTH PayPal and Ebay can eat a d#@%! I'm still steaming mad about the situation.

www.paypalsucks.com is right!

The easiest thing is to just charge back your credit card, just call them and tell them that the item you received was not as described and your good, thatswhy I never pay with anything but a CC you are always covered for fraud. Good luck.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

The easiest thing is to just charge back your credit card, just call them and tell them that the item you received was not as described and your good, thats why I never pay with anything but a CC you are always covered for fraud. Good luck.
really? hm, so what if i have a debit, not a credit card? is there anything THEN that i can do? well, im still waiting on paypal's very patientmofos to hurry and settle my dispute.

^ You have to add your credit card as a source of payment. I was lucky with my checking card but got wise. Credit card only.

Back
Top Bottom