Ebayseller I-Kix is a scammer!

I bought the Nike Air Max 90 The Running Mans in mens size 10.5 (European 44.5) from Ebayseller I-Kix.

I received two different sizes; one pair in size 10.5 (European 44.5) and one pair in size 11 (European 45). The seller put a fake label with size 10.5 onthe official Nike tag of the shoes in mens size 11 (the wrong size)! He even wrote de E of 'Chine'.

As you can see, I teared a litte part of the fake tag. It's obvious that this is a European size 45 and not a 44.

He did this on purpose and that is fraude!

I contact the seller about this incident, he asked me to sent the pictures of the shoes and the fake tag, and I did. After sending the pictures I'venever heard from him again. He refuses to give me my money back and ignores all the e-mails I've sent him.

The shoes are legit but the size label is way off! Take a good look at it! As a matter of fact you don't even have to look good, you can see it in asecond.
He put a stroke on the original label and US 10.5 isn't an european size 45 but 44.5. Why would you think that it's a Nike problem when the E of CHINEis written too?!
It couldn't be more obvious!

If you can't tell the different from a fake and a real then i dont see the problem. Who care about the tag

I think that you don't understand the problem that's why you don't see it! He sent me two different sizes and on top of that, he actually put astroke on the size label to hide that it isn't the same size!
So you wouldn't mind to walk around with one size on your left and another size on the right'? The real problem is that he tried to make it look likethey were the same size.
When you don't see the problem there then you're just ignorant to the fact he faked it on purpose.

The jokes on you then
laugh.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see the picture snfriends, you got the wrong size although the tags said the size is right, Sorry about that

I have purchased shoes from him in the past with no problems. Is he responding to your request to return them?

jks wild - why....oh why do you waste everyones time with your brainless nasty banter....please stop posting and spare the rest of us....or if you post thenmake it somewhat useful information.

i purchased kobe hyperdunk mambas from him.. he lied to me and said the shoe was out of stock and then he said he can get it for me for 20 bucks cheaper...then i agreed and transaction complete. I must say he does business is kinda shady you might buy it and it may be out of stock. but the shoes are def legit

i don't see why some dudes don't think that is a big deal. dude is obviously shady. not like we need another dishonest seller in the world.

OP, if its that serious to you, contact paypal

havin two diff sized shoes is a big deal imo.

do you knowingly go to the store and ask for 2 diff sizes?

Originally Posted by jmizzo

I have purchased shoes from him in the past with no problems. Is he responding to your request to return them?

jks wild - why....oh why do you waste everyones time with your brainless nasty banter....please stop posting and spare the rest of us....or if you post then make it somewhat useful information.
You remind me of my brother, I HATE MY BROTHER
mad.gif
!!!

He emailed me back that it's not his problem and after I sent him the pictures he had the nerve to ask me how I could see that it's not the rightsize?!
Man is tripping! After that i heard nothing from him again.

Originally Posted by jks wild

jks wild - why....oh why do you waste everyones time with your brainless nasty banter....please stop posting and spare the rest of us....or if you post then make it somewhat useful information.
mad.gif
!!!

this dude needs to grow up and **** as for snfriends, sounds like your outta luck bro, but it was messed up that they covered up the label

mad.gif
!!!
Seriously dude. Shut up. All your posts are stupid and pointless.

But op that sucks for you man. how long has it been since the seller hasn't replied back?

mad.gif
!!!
I long for the day that they ban you.You add nothing to these boards.

You got scammed in a creative & devious manner it would seem...report him to eaby to get your money back.

was there anywhere in his sales listing that stated that he would take returns or give refunds for items that are "improperly described or not asdescribed"?

Take some pix and send them to ebay - seems like you might have a genuine fraud (almost like a fake TAG-HEUER watch when the glued on logo falls off or a Rolexspelled "Lo-Rex") on your hands. Damn ingenious too... sucker move for the seller now that you got him on NT.

I agree with original poster....Definatly shady. The guy paid money for something and didnt get what he pair for plain and sinple. And the seller didnt emailhim and say" Hey I just looked looked and they are 2 different sizes, is that acceptable?" He tried to pass them off as something they arent. Reportto ebay and paypal or however you paid him. If it was a credit card you can report to that too

did you pay thru paypal? if you did try and see if they will take the item back from you and refund your money...if not your best bet is to just try and sellthem at their tru size to minimize your loss

Originally Posted by Rafool

mad.gif
!!!

But op that sucks for you man. how long has it been since the seller hasn't replied back?

You remind me of my younger brother
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

mad.gif
!!!

You remind me of my younger brother
mad.gif
you remind me of all the other idiots that can't think of anything decent to post but post useless crap none the less. just leave already.

Back
Top Bottom