EDC 2013!!! Tickets Sold Out! NT Lets invade!

Don't cop from strangers y'all, last time I went to EDC (first year it was in Vegas) 2 of the people in my group copped from people they didn't know at the venue and both ended up at the hospital. Both of them copped from 2 separate people too.

Do i really gotta explain myself to you dude? That i listen to music all day and night at work sober? That i've been to tons of shows this year and rolled like twice. If i wanna do something imma do it but im also trying to be cautious. I love the music. Last time i did anything was like november so yeah i wanna have a lil fun in vegas.

Zubes story is exactly why i might skip out though :lol:

Last edited:
Do i really gotta explain myself to you dude? That i listen to music all day and night at work sober? That i've been to tons of shows this year and rolled like twice. If i wanna do something imma do it but im also trying to be cautious. I love the music. Last time i did anything was like november so yeah i wanna have a lil fun in vegas.

Zubes story is exactly why i might skip out though :lol:

why not just not even worry about the drugs?

if you know the risks, why only "might" skip out? why not definitely skip out? (unless youve made friends in LV since your last post)

you dont gotta explain sht to me man. u do what u do. i just dont follow your thought process.

hey genius, if he had a legit connect, u think he'd be concerned again this year?

but u know what youre right. its EDC. id have to be on drugs to distract me from all the crappy music and the annoying "ravers" there.

:lol: this guy

There's 5 us going also meeting a group from Cali/Colorado about 10-15 in each mixed. I'm down if NT meets up. 

Dudes goin to get "yambs" and others more concerned with the drugs they are going consume is the reason I don't go to these things..

:smh:

Give me a few beers, and let me dance and enjoy the music. People don't go for the music anymore, its for the party..

Americans definately know how to kill a scene.

I wouldn't say anyone is more concerned with doing drugs than the actual festival. **** I just like to take/do something l when I go to big shows because it makes it a more fun experience for me than when I don't, it's not like I'd refuse to go to a show if I can't do anything though. I was hitting up raves/parties just drinking/smoking for years before I even started messing with harder stuff, and like SHWAP said, alcohol is a drug, it alters the mind-state you are in.

Alcohol is just a socially accepted drug.

What i find hilarious is dudes that hate edc, know exactly that it encompasses everything they hate, have no intention of going because the music and scene is so bad yet continue on in threads with clear labels on the subject at hand :lol:

Ps this isn't the scene or "your scene" the ****** stuff you like is still around. This is for the ****** stuff you dont like so go get a box of tissues

Last edited:
I wouldn't say anyone is more concerned with doing drugs than the actual festival. **** I just like to take/do something l when I go to big shows because it makes it a more fun experience for me than when I don't, it's not like I'd refuse to go to a show if I can't do anything though. I was hitting up raves/parties just drinking/smoking for years before I even started messing with harder stuff, and like SHWAP said, alcohol is a drug, it alters the mind-state you are in.
Yeah, this. There's nothing like being super on one at a big rave/ festival and seeing a bunch of your favorite artists all in one place. It's not just about feeling bomb, it's about feeling bomb with your friends, meeting new and awesome people, and the whole experience you get at a rave that really isn't possible while sober. <3MDMA

Yeah, this. There's nothing like being super on one at a big rave/ festival and seeing a bunch of your favorite artists all in one place. It's not just about feeling bomb, it's about feeling bomb with your friends, meeting new and awesome people, and the whole experience you get at a rave that really isn't possible while sober.

Last edited:

im not saying dont do drugs. thats a personal choice and i have no issues with that.

my whole issue earlier was why would u even attempt/plan to buy off strangers when youre fully aware of the risks?

and moderation is key with any substance as it is with anything else in life. theres nothing worse then someone rolling out of their gourd try to strike up a conversation with you with "are you rolling?" then try to give you a lightshow or annoy you in some other way.

one time, some random etard came up to me while i was dancing and was like "hey are you rolling?"
he then proceeded to stick his pinky INSIDE my ear and said, "isnt that awesome?"

Last edited:
Alcohol is just a socially accepted drug.

What i find hilarious is dudes that hate edc, know exactly that it encompasses everything they hate, have no intention of going because the music and scene is so bad yet continue on in threads with clear labels on the subject at hand :lol:

Ps this isn't the scene or "your scene" the ****** stuff you like is still around. This is for the ****** stuff you dont like so go get a box of tissues

and yea alcohol is a socially accepted drug, has been around for thousands of years, used by the masses and theres reasons for that.

im not totally sure what you mean by "clear labels", and ur ps message is even harder to decipher.

and no i dont hate edc. to be fair its a great festival as far as production goes, and it does have a few acts i wouldnt mind seeing.
id just rather not pay that much money to go see those few acts that i can see throughout the year in LA for a whole lot cheaper,
with a better crowd and vibe.

Yeah, this. There's nothing like being super on one at a big rave/ festival and seeing a bunch of your favorite artists all in one place. It's not just about feeling bomb, it's about feeling bomb with your friends, meeting new and awesome people, and the whole experience you get at a rave that really isn't possible while sober. <3MDMA
so basically, u go there to do drugs with your friends...and trust me, it is possible w/o mdma.
I can do drugs with my friends whenever the hell I want to (and I do)
laugh.gif

And trust me... it's different with rolls. I have plenty of fun at shows and such without it, but it's just different
and yea alcohol is a socially accepted drug, has been around for thousands of years, used by the masses and theres reasons for that.
And why is that? It's known to have horrible side effects, it's wickedly addictive (something that MDMA is not), and drunk people are just as annoying as people who are rolling. There is nothing worse than the drunk guy who tries to fight people that bump him at a show.

Whooo social acceptability... you conformist, you.

I can do drugs with my friends whenever the hell I want to (and I do) :lol:

And trust me... it's different with rolls. I have plenty of fun at shows and such without it, but it's just different

And why is that? It's known to have horrible side effects, it's wickedly addictive (something that MDMA is not), and drunk people are just as annoying as people who are rolling. There is nothing worse than the drunk guy who tries to fight people that bump him at a show.

Whooo social acceptability... you conformist, you.

LOL dude, ive done plenty of drugs, including MDMA in my lifetime, and i love it in moderation.
i donno if i came off as a drug free person, but im faaaar from that LOL.(although mostly into psychedelics/entheogens these days)
what i dont like is when people make drugs a priority.

did you say MDMA is not addictive? lol okayyyy buddy. i love MDMA, and im even a proponent of its medical use to treat PTSD and its use in therapy.
but to say the MDMA is not addictive is just ludicrous. lol. anything can be addictive. MDMA has side effects too just like any drug.
drunk people are pretty annoying too. but ive never encountered the aggressive drunk at the parties i attend. im sure edc will have some, but will be far outnumbered by the etards for sure. lol u need to go to a party with a better crowd. and i gotta say its way easier to take too much mdma than to drink too much. its popping pills/caps vs downing horrible tasting shots or very filling beer...

im far from a conformist, as you probably could tell by my posts in this thread and the other edm thread.
donno where that came from. just cuz i stated that beer is socially accepted for certain reasons, that doesnt make me a conformist.
i just stated a fact. didnt say alcohol was better or worse than mdma.
you should never assume things.

Last edited:
yo slim flat out you ruin nearly every thread your in and personally I'd suggest people just throw you on the ignore list.

do you crave the attention or something?

Want to know how you ruin it? Right now where in a thread about edc and people attending and instead we have a back and forth discussion with you on your view on drugs, how bad the music is, and people making stupid decisions.

look at all of your posts within this thread. nothing but negativity 24/7 and I don't understand why everyone who is not going jumps into a discussion about a meetup at edc for people who are going. you said it's too much money, the music sucks, and the scene changed like 30 times we get it you're not going, what else needs to be said?

"not going to edc the music sucks"

going on a rant about a dude because he said PLUR which you turned out to be 100% wrong.

"not going to edc but I have to mention one more time the only way I could enjoy it is with drugs because it sucks so i sarcastically understand"

no one should have to defend why they're going to a show cause you and a select few like to think the reason is for drugs, and women. I went to 3 festivals before I even tried it once for the record.

you don't give a **** about my thought process, you just like to throw your jabs, sarcasm, and judgement upon everyone who's opinion isn't the same as yours. and that's fine and you're welcome to do it, I'm just not going to bother with it anymore.

Last edited:
yo slim flat out you ruin nearly every thread your in and personally I'd suggest people just throw you on the ignore list.

do you crave the attention or something?

Want to know how you ruin it? Right now where in a thread about edc and people attending and instead we have a back and forth discussion with you on your view on drugs, how bad the music is, and people making stupid decisions.

look at all of your posts within this thread. nothing but negativity 24/7 and I don't understand why everyone who is not going jumps into a discussion about a meetup at edc for people who are going. you said it's too much money, the music sucks, and the scene changed like 30 times we get it you're not going, what else needs to be said?

"not going to edc the music sucks"

going on a rant about a dude because he said PLUR which you turned out to be 100% wrong.

"not going to edc but I have to mention one more time the only way I could enjoy it is with drugs because it sucks so i sarcastically understand"

no one should have to defend why they're going to a show cause you and a select few like to think the reason is for drugs, and women. I went to 3 festivals before I even tried it once for the record.

you don't give a **** about my thought process, you just like to throw your jabs, sarcasm, and judgement upon everyone who's opinion isn't the same as yours. and that's fine and you're welcome to do it, I'm just not going to bother with it anymore.

i respect your opinion.
but im not the only one going back and forth. i cant have a discussion alone right?

and cool story bro, is there a sequel?

edit: oh and btw, i wouldnt have said anything else in the thread until you mentioned buying drugs from strangers. thats what started it for me.
and nobody was even paying attention to the thread until i brought some spark to it lol i feel like i did it a favor. lol.

Last edited:
Alright guys let's put all the Drug talks to the side. What do you think of the line-up? I know it's basically copy&paste from last yr but anyone you guys want to see that you didn't get to last yr? I personally want to see Tiesto,Calvin Harris,Porter Robinson,DaDaLife & a few more I misse last year.

It's not as star studded as I was. Hoping. But all of these other djs play everyone's music so I don't think it matters to me that much. I was kind of hoping to see hardwell there

for the record i am going for the drugs and "yambs"... refer to my earlier post in this thread. :smokin

is that a problem? :smokin :smokin

main issues right now is deadmau5 is performing on sunday at a club the same day as edc. god knows when he comes out but I'm sure they'll have some wierd door rule where you gotta be in by 11 and he wont be there til 3.... and thus you'll be missing way too much edc so im likely skipping him.

I'm really hyped for krewella and to simply check out some new stuff so i'll be doing a lot of exploring.would be cool to meet up with some nt'ers honestly.. :lol: planning on ditching my friends only because I want to hear new stuff so if you're also gonna be at the main stage all day that's no good to me.

Deadmau5 is a let down.. he isn't the same as his " I remember" days.

And krewella is decent, they aren't as great as everyone makes them out to be.

Back
Top Bottom