EDC 2013!!! Tickets Sold Out! NT Lets invade!

Hardwell is listed as one of the dj/producers performing at EDCLV
It's not as star studded as I was. Hoping. But all of these other djs play everyone's music so I don't think it matters to me that much. I was kind of hoping to see hardwell there

Deadmau5 is a let down.. he isn't the same as his " I remember" days.

And krewella is decent, they aren't as great as everyone makes them out to be.

I saw deadmau5 a couple years ago and he played a great set. Saw him a few years before that and I hated it, guess he's hit or miss now. People always complain about his sets being "boring" which is stupid though because he only plays his music so they obviously don't know **** about him except the mouse helmet.

Not a fan of Krewella.

It's not that deadmau5 is boring, it's that he himself is bored. At this years Ultra, he played the same exact set at Week 1 and Week 2, openly saying he did it to see how many people would be even notice, or for that matter, not notice.

It's not that deadmau5 is boring, it's that he himself is bored. At this years Ultra, he played the same exact set at Week 1 and Week 2, openly saying he did it to see how many people would be even notice, or for that matter, not notice.

He's openly spoke out against UMF so I'm not surprised, not sure why he'd still play there if he hates it so much but I'm sure he's getting paid enough to get past it.

He's openly spoke out against UMF so I'm not surprised, not sure why he'd still play there if he hates it so much but I'm sure he's getting paid enough to get past it.

Clearly it came down to the money they were throwing at him.

Before hearing about the same-set situation, I was itching for him to come back to NY. Hasn't been here in years (saw him at Roseland in 2011, one of the best shows I've ever been to).

After hearing about the same-set situation, who knows if he'd deliver again the way he has in the past.

Before hearing about the same-set situation, I was itching for him to come back to NY. Hasn't been here in years (saw him at Roseland in 2011, one of the best shows I've ever been to).

After hearing about the same-set situation, who knows if he'd deliver again the way he has in the past.

He's better to catch in a club environment nowadays. Apparently he plays straight tech house whenever he's in Vegas to **** with the party crowd :lol:

Man, I just listened to Kaskade's Redux set from San Diego and I can't believe I missed this tour. Been waiting for something like this from him for so many years.

He's better to catch in a club environment nowadays. Apparently he plays straight tech house whenever he's in Vegas to **** with the party crowd :lol:

Man, I just listened to Kaskade's Redux set from San Diego and I can't believe I missed this tour. Been waiting for something like this from him for so many years.

I tried to go to the SF show. I clicked the ticket link literally 7 seconds after he posted the tweet, and they were sold out.

:stoneface:

I'm glad I was able to catch him at ID at Shoreline two years ago. My friend said he was disappointed at the SF show cause it was too "electro".

Got my tickets in the mail today..
smokin.gif
where do you live op?

I got my VIP package in the mail today but no ticket. I got a card that says im a headliner on my way to edc and a bracelet. The card looks hella cheap and on the back it has places to put my name, address, email, and number. Is this the official pass? It says there is a magnetic strip on the back but I dont see anything. Thought itd be a little more legit looking.

I got my VIP package in the mail today but no ticket. I got a card that says im a headliner on my way to edc and a bracelet. The card looks hella cheap and on the back it has places to put my name, address, email, and number. Is this the official pass? It says there is a magnetic strip on the back but I dont see anything. Thought itd be a little more legit looking.

Your pass is the VIP bracelet. has a RFID chip on it. The other thing is a luggage tag.

What's everyone doing pre-edc? Let's have an NT summit lol. Here's the tickets I have copped. Steve Aoki @ Wet Republic (Pool Party) on Friday. Kaskade @ Marquee (Pool Party) Sunday. Afrojack/Diplo @ XS Monday. Hardwell @ Hakkasan Thursday. I'm debating about Steve Angello/Calvin Harris pool parties on Saturday and Deadmau5 pool party right after the last day of EDC lol.

was on the fence about going this year until my gf went berzerko when our tix came in the mail. gotta requests days offa work and book hotels now lol

Last edited:
My co-workers went to EDC new york to serve beer at citi field. I'n jelly I missed out, place looked turnt up from pictures I saw

Couldn't be happier that I didn't go to EDCNY. Haven't heard much good reviews of the weekend overall.

Couldn't be happier that I didn't go to EDCNY. Haven't heard much good reviews of the weekend overall.

ehh, how much better/worse can any insomniac festival be than the previous/next one?

theyre all pretty much the same, except vegas is just much bigger in scale/production.

ehh, how much better/worse can any insomniac festival be than the previous/next one?

theyre all pretty much the same, except vegas is just much bigger in scale/production.

Last year's EDCNY at Metlife Stadium was obviously the better of the two. Venue was literally double the size of Citi Field.

Back
Top Bottom