EDDIE MURPHY will play The Riddler in the next Batman movie

Nah, no way this is real

This would be better:

Johnny Depp/Daniel Day Lewis = Riddler
Phillip Seymour Hoffman = Penguin
Kate Beckinsale = Catwoman
pimp.gif

Pleaseeee Mr. Nolan

Anyhow.. there was a source in the original post.. but the thesun.co.uk ain't exactly reputable (that is, it's a tabloid)..

Even if there was a real source, Eddie Murphy would defeat the purpose of the Riddler. And aside from his roles as the donkey in the Shrek series, EddieMurphy hasn't been funny this decade.
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
Nolan said already there will not be a robin in his version ofBatman. Theres no merit to this report...

Just researched it...I think it might actually be true.

This is going to be disastrous.

i think there's some truth to this. i predict: nolan will indeed come back for the 3rd, it will be called 'king of gotham', there will be a riddler(not eddie murphy tho), and robin will only be introduced as a side story--it will never get to the point where shia dons a costume. its win/win for nolanbecause not only will this be decent, it will still make a truckload of money, and he will let the next director attempt to tackle the quagmire that is robin,thus preserving his own directorial legacy...

This is looking like a terrible concept. No way Nolan has a Robin THIS early into the Batman series. Remember, the new Batman movies are of him when he is juststarting out. Robin doesn't come into the picture until MUCH later.

LIES!!

Back
Top Bottom