EDDOSTARR - 1000 YOPPAZ

"When you die ain't nobody gonna be sad"
mean.gif
sick.gif

Eddo why you gotta hurt em like that?
lmao
laugh.gif

So r the yoppa songs the equivalent of games "bars" tracks? Or ross maybach music? If so 1,000,000, yoppas should be 10 minutes long with future on the hook. A ross, gucci, and rakim verse and trap beat from zaytiggy but when eddo gawd gets ready to spit no id n kanye produce a soulful sample of the golddust track n the beat drops n eddo spits that crack and 2 chainz comes and adlibs for him burrr

So r the yoppa songs the equivalent of games "bars" tracks? Or ross maybach music? If so 1,000,000, yoppas should be 10 minutes long with future on the hook. A ross, gucci, and rakim verse and trap beat from zaytiggy but when eddo gawd gets ready to spit no id n kanye produce a soulful sample of the golddust track n the beat drops n eddo spits that crack and 2 chainz comes and adlibs for him burrr
asdfghjkl

*noted*

There was a man in long island who got caught with 300 yoppas in his house. You are inspiring the masses, keep doing your thing :smokin

I remember when niketalk would post in disgust every time eddo posted a video. When the change of heart. Can't believe I started watching his videos in like 07' time flies

I remember when niketalk would post in disgust every time eddo posted a video. When the change of heart. Can't believe I started watching his videos in like 07' time flies
YOU MAD CUS IM PREACHING ON YA

i remember when my boy came up to me talmbout "even henz0 liked the video" and i didnt

know who henz0 was even though ive been a member since like 04 and this was around 2007

smh at me

but to answer your question back in 2007 before lil b and riff raff , what i was doing wasnt really accepted lmao

so props to them for making me likeable
pimp.gif

Last edited:
YOU MAD CUS IM PREACHING ON YA
i remember when my boy came up to me talmbout "even henz0 liked the video" and i didnt
know who henz0 was even though ive been a member since like 04 and this was around 2007

smh at me

but to answer your question back in 2007 before lil b and riff raff , what i was doing wasnt really accepted lmao
so props to them for making me likeable :pimp:

So humble

Back
Top Bottom