EDIT: New Question, is LeBron the second greatest player of all time? So, has Steph Curry overtaken

Who is the best basketball player in the world?

• LeBron James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• Russell Westbrook

• Kevin Durant

• Anthony Davis

• Other

• Total voters
You can't bring up impact and use that to discredit LeBron. Cavs went from 61 to 19 wins off of him leaving.

It's not 2010 anymore fam. It's 2016 stay with us.

I also was not trying to discredit lebron, just to credit curry.

Last edited:
Current players (way) better than LeBron:

Wardell Curry
DeMarcus Cousins
Kawhi Leonard

Not better but not far off:
Kevin Durant
Draymond Green
Paul George
Demarcus Cousins?  Fam drops 56 now he's better than LeBron?  The same guy whose team has never won more than 29 games since he's been there?

Demarcus Cousins?  Fam drops 56 now he's better than LeBron?  The same guy whose team has never won more than 29 games since he's been there?

:lol: Seriously.

Came into this thread and see some funny ole responses.

Probably going to see some Myles Turner > Lebron or is "not too far off" after tonight.

Anyway, Steph has BEEN the better player since last year and he's hands down the best player in the L currently.

Impact? mean.gif I haven't seen one player lift their own team and bend defenses like this since Jordan in Chicago, not even prime Kobe had that effect. It's becoming silly the way steph has improved from last year.

This the truth. Never thought lil ole Steph freakin Curry would be the closest thing to Jordan in terms of how crazy he's able to just make defenses look dumbfounded.

I think it is pretty clear that Steph Curry has been a better player for at least a year.
Never denied he has been playing better than any other player over the last 18 months.

But like I said, I approach it like this. If there was an expansion draft, and every player in the NBA was on the board, I would pick LeBron over Curry.

Steph IS playing better than anyone right now though. BY FAR

Last edited:
Never denied he has been playing better than any other player over the last 18 months.

But like I said, I approach it like this. If there was an expansion draft, and every player in the NBA was on the board, I would pick LeBron over Curry.

Steph IS playing better than anyone right now though. BY FAR

Lol nobody is picking LBJ 1st in 2016 B.

Lol you stupid if you don't pick LeBron at 1st. You put LeBron on ANY team in the league they automatically become a 55+ win team at least.

The case is not the same for Curry I'm sorry

P.S. I am a LeBron hater just like a lot of people but you gotta give respect where respect is due

Lol you stupid if you don't pick LeBron at 1st. You put LeBron on ANY team in the league they automatically become a 55+ win team at least.

The case is not the same for Curry I'm sorry

P.S. I am a LeBron hater just like a lot of people but you gotta give respect where respect is due

How the hell would you know? :lol:

This whole argument is played out

We know one thing for sure, put Lebrun on any team in the league and he will try to get the coach fired

When I made this thread I gave the slight edge to Bron still but at this point I can't even deny it, Curry's got the mantle man.

I thought he would regress to the mean but he has kept the insane level of play up and it's clear it isn't going anywhere. Dude's skill level is absolutely out of this world. An open 3 pointer is a layup to that man it's not even fair.

These are my rankings:

1) Steph
2) LeBron
3) Durant
4) Westbrook
5) Kawhi

If someone says Durant is better than Bron I got no issue with that but I'm still giving Bron the slight edge there.

Westbrook is insanely ******* good. Dude dominates the game in so many different facets and puts insane amounts of pressure on the opposing defense at all times. Son is a triple double waiting to happen and IMO the best passer in the league as well. If it wasn't for Steph being out of this world he'd have best PG on lock.

Kawhi has taken his game to new levels this season. Very impressive especially considering how great he is on defense. I still put him a notch behind other guys though but his ceiling is insanely high.

Overall y'all really bugging with this LeBron hate though saying Cousins is better than dude :x Come on man LeBron is a lock for top 10 all time and still playing at an insanely high level despite his horrendous outside shooting. At the end of the day the only thing that matters for Bron is what happens in the playoffs, we'll see how he performs this postseason.

Bron is not a lock for top 10 all time either especially if he keeps taking these Finals Ls.

no love for draymond or PG? guys that can do it all on BOTH ends? lebron been a one way player for awhile now. his defense been so :x the last couple yrs. all them mileage is breaking him down

Last edited:
Chris Bosh the most underrated 2 way player. Plays pick and rolls better than any other big man.

I think he currently is the best player in the NBA, however, and I say this as a LeBron hater 1000%, LeBron did big things when he was selfish with the Cavs. Now, he is more focused on team ball and his brand has suffered a bit.

However, Steph plays team ball and still keeps his play up. Draymond or Klay might get more buckets, but the way he scores, and his finness, you wouldn't even know, he just stands out as a star player regardless of his numbers (unless he goes 1-17 :tongue: ).

LeBron has stalled. Curry is getting better and better every year and can still get better. If he goes for 2 this year, which he will, and he keep up this pace, goes for 6+ rings, I can honestly say he is the closet est thing to Jordan we've had. I don't count Kobe, not a fan.

But with 2 rings I would put Curry over LeBron hands down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom