EDIT: New Question, is LeBron the second greatest player of all time? So, has Steph Curry overtaken

Who is the best basketball player in the world?

• LeBron James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• Russell Westbrook

• Kevin Durant

• Anthony Davis

• Other

• Total voters
Steph is #1 right now.

Not only that, he and his whole team are just very likable characters (though some do hate on Dray).

Good for them.

I'm just wondering how many illegal screens they're allowed to get away with per game, not that it takes away from his greatness, but it's gotten even more ridiculous this season.

Steph is the greatest player we have ever seen. We need to salute and enjoy this man's greatness. We will never see another human being like him.

Last edited:
He is just too dominant...and factor in that his game doesn't rely on athleticism/explosiveness, he spent 3 years in college (no mileage vs. straight out of HS or 1 and done players), and he's not averaging crazy minutes/game, he should continue being this great into his mid 30s when most players are in a major decline at that age. 

This is his Era!

Steph is the greatest player we have ever seen. We need to salute and enjoy this man's greatness. We will never see anothrt human being like him.

image.gif

the game has changed and is not as physical... i still think the bulls would beat this warriors team... with that being said steph is the real deal and will go down as a top 10 player of all time... he is just so dominant with little effort... think iverson but with a jump shot, more efficient and less effort... he really is entertaining and i love his game... he is just un-guardable

Steph is the greatest player we have ever seen. We need to salute and enjoy this man's greatness. We will never see another human being like him.
This, let's stop hating and acknowledge it.

you still on that lebron the best player bs ... Mad cuz even lj acknowledges that curry is the man now.
Nah, THAT isn't my point.

I just think it is some sucka **** for you to be all on that man's nuts when you most likely are going to be playing against his team in the Finals.

Steph is on another planet man.

How crazy would it be to see Jordan and his Bulls in their prime against Steph and his warriors?

Come on Man lebron almost always tweets when something crazy in sports happens. Stop acting like this is new behavior for him

Back
Top Bottom