EDIT: New Question, is LeBron the second greatest player of all time? So, has Steph Curry overtaken

Who is the best basketball player in the world?

• LeBron James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• Russell Westbrook

• Kevin Durant

• Anthony Davis

• Other

• Total voters
Steph Curry averages close to 6 rebounds per game as a 6'3 185 lbs Point Guard...and people act like he can't rebound or defend
laugh.gif
. Why do people FOOLISHLY think he can't do anything else besides shoot?

The ***** averaged 30ppg 7apg 5rpg. Those are prime wing numbers. For the record...Bron and Curry both average 6.9 APG for their career....and Bron has the ball in his hands more than Steph.

This notion that Steph isn't an "ALL AROUND PLAYER" needs to be dreaded. One of the most idiotic statements made by causal basketball fans to discredit him.

At this point and time...Steph Curry is a better basketball player thank LeBron James. It happens. Deal with it. Doesn't take anything away from Bron....somebody just came along that is better than him....for right now.
LOL but hes not. Steph is not better overall than Lebron.

I asked the question and nobody could provide legit responses.

Steph is a better shooter & dribbler than Lebron.

Lebron is better at everything else. How does that not make him better than Curry? The game is more than just dribbling and shooting. One season doesn't make you the best player in the world. KD had a MVP season in 2014, but nobody was saying he was better than Lebron.

Last edited:
You mean this?

bruh get your head out of your ***. neither of those flops are any where near as egregious as Lebron's from last night. in the first one, jason terry pushes him in mid air, you telling me that he his landing is unaffected? in the second one, no doubt he uses his elbow to create space against the first defender, but terrance jones comes in last second and doesn't give his feet a space to land safely and makes contact with his legs (that's a foul). If someone alters my path mid jump shot, instead of flopping, I'm thinking of a way to brace myself on the landing rather than risk injury.

Last edited:
bruh get your head out of your ***. neither of those flops are any where near as egregious as Lebron's from last night. in the first one, jason terry pushes him in mid air, you telling me that he his landing is unaffected? in the second one, no doubt he uses his elbow to create space against the first defender, but terrance jones comes in last second and doesn't give his feet a space to land safely and makes contact with his legs (that's a foul). If someone alters my path mid jump shot, instead of flopping, I'm thinking of a way to brace myself on the landing rather than risk injury.
LBJ didn't flop tho. TT hit him hard as hell. It has  to hurt

His own teammate hits him and somehow the opposing team gets the tech? HOW SWAY?

Last edited:

LOL but hes not. Steph is not better overall than Lebron.

I asked the question and nobody could provide legit responses.

Steph is a better shooter & dribbler than Lebron.

Lebron is better at everything else. How does that not make him better than Curry? The game is more than just dribbling and shooting. One season doesn't make you the best player in the world. KD had a MVP season in 2014, but nobody was saying he was better than Lebron.
Statistically speaking, per 100 possessions Curry allows less points on defense than Lebron so there is that......  

His own teammate hits him and somehow the opposing team gets the tech? HOW SWAY?

Still won't answer it :lol:

Unless you legit believe Curry plays better D than Lebron I don't even know why you're talking.
The guy clearly stated that statistics show that Lebron is the better defender.  I am stating that his assertion is not supported by those numbers.

Just because a player CAN guard 1-5 but never does, does not make said play a better defender.

Just like Lebron CAN play really good defense, but rarely chooses to do so.

It gets ridiculous that people think Lebron is basically Kawhi Leonard on the defensive end.  He is not.  The gap between Curry and Lebron defensively is not as clear cut as people assert.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom