EDIT: New Question, is LeBron the second greatest player of all time? So, has Steph Curry overtaken

Who is the best basketball player in the world?

• LeBron James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• Russell Westbrook

• Kevin Durant

• Anthony Davis

• Other

• Total voters
If the player himself isn't acknowledging any injury & played well since his return, I'm not going to speculate on how he feels.

It's a fact that he averaged 34/7/9 on 62% TS against POR. Elite.

Faced a better defense against OKC, still was at 28/6/6 on 61% TS. Elite.

He had a rough series against Cleveland, but he also had a rough games vs. them last year as well. It's not outside the realm of possibility that they just know how to bother him.

He struggled with fouls, spent a lot of time guarding Kyrie (who didn't play in 5 of 6 last year) & got switched on to Bron several times. None of which he's ever had to consistently deal with. You don't think that also had anything to do with affecting his offensive rhythm?

Last edited:
His health was fine but it's obvious that the mcl sprain gave him problems. You don't have to be smart to see that he couldn't even blow past love and TT but could do it in the regular season

His health was fine but it's obvious that the mcl sprain gave him problems. You don't have to be smart to see that he couldn't even blow past love and TT but could do it in the regular season
9/10 times he gets a big on him, he dances & pulls up for three.

Did it against Adams & Ibaka. Did it in the finals. Did it in last year's finals. He's always done it. Has nothing to do with the injury.

Yea not buying the injury, he said he doesn't need surgery. He wasn't there mentally more than anything.

With less than 1 minute left Steph had Love guarding him, no double team coming. Love was giving him an open lane for an easy layup. So of course Steph tap danced at the top of 3pt line looking for separation for a 3 lol. I think score tied, even it wasn't GSW had time

9/10 times he gets a big on him, he dances & pulls up for three.

Did it against Adams & Ibaka. Did it in the finals. Did it in last year's finals. He's always done it. Has nothing to do with the injury.
no, in the regular season he also used to blow past by defenders, he rarely did in the playoffs.

Yea not buying the injury, he said he doesn't need surgery. He wasn't there mentally more than anything.
A lot of injuries don't need surgery, but still can cause pain and discomfort especially with an mcl in where you cant move as well laterally

You don't get to use injury as an excuse after showing out like this:

View media item 2076239
athletes can't but as an nba fan he was.

Last edited:
He almost always dances for 3 when he gets the switch man :lol: they just rimmed out this time. It's ok

Last edited:
Does Seattle even have a team?

Nevermind we all know the answer :rofl:

Someone seem to live in a matrix where the golden state warriors won the 2016 nba championship? :wink:
The Warriors were the best team in the regular season but in the post season they were vulnerable in round 3 and in the finals.
Cavs were not that great in the regular season but were beast in the post season.
Why did the cavs won the finals? After game 2 they finally started to take the tempo out and went for tougher defense and boxing out for the boards.
And golden state still relied too much on their 3pts attempts instead of creating plays to get closer into the paint more frequently.

David Blatt made a big mistake to play small ball in game 5 when that is actually the strength of the warriors and not of the cavs.

Golden state fans shouldn't even be thinking about using Stephanies "injury" as an excuse

Look at you. Can't even follow your own advice and stick to the threads topic

How does it feel to watch your old team be successful in Oklahoma?

Well thanks to you guys they took an L home. And thanks to you guys again you guys took an L home. So I'm feeling pretty good right now

Golden state fans shouldn't even be thinking about using Stephanies "injury" as an excuse

Well thanks to you guys they took an L home. And thanks to you guys again you guys took an L home. So I'm feeling pretty good right now

How should I deal with this L, nobody knows more about L's than Seattle Sports fans?

How should I deal with this L, nobody knows more about L's than Seattle Sports fans?

Start by taking your testosterone pills. Your estrogen is ahowing

Is that what you did after the moving van pulled out of Key Arena? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Losing in finals is rough but having your team up and leave got to be really painful.

Who said shaq isn't top 10?

3x finals mvp

@getrichquik1987

1. Jordan

2. Russell

3 .Kareem

T4 - Magic and Kobe

5. Bird

6. Wilt

7. Shaq

8. Duncan

9. Lebron

10. West

11. Oscar

I am not even hating.I am a realist.I place Lebron in the top ten of all time.I just do not glorify him as an untouchable god.
1. Jordan
2. Kareem
3. Magic
4. Lebron
5. Wilt
6. Bird
7. Bill Russel
8. TD
9. Shaq
10. Keem

FOH with Kobe high as 4

He's 11-15 MAYBE

Last edited:

Is that what you did after the moving van pulled out of Key Arena? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Losing in finals is rough but having your team up and leave got to be really painful.

you'll know that feel soon enough with your Raiders.

you'll know that feel soon enough with your Raiders.

We're staying though. :D

Back
Top Bottom