EDIT: New Question, is LeBron the second greatest player of all time? So, has Steph Curry overtaken

Who is the best basketball player in the world?

• LeBron James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• Russell Westbrook

• Kevin Durant

• Anthony Davis

• Other

• Total voters
This dude really called Steph a above average to great defender. :lol:

Prime Rondo, Kawhi, Lebron, Jimmy Butler, Paul George, Avery Bradley, Oladipo are above average to great defenders. You don't get targeted if you're good to great on defense in any sport. That **** doesn't happen. You get targeted cuz you're a weakness. I think tries on defense, he just ain't good at it. He's good at sneaking in and getting steals and that's it. Defense is more than that. It's plenty of dudes through out history that could get steals that wasn't good defenders.

He's really improved this year but you dudes ain't having none of it.

Who's saying he didn't improve? He definitely improved.

He went from being a bad defender to being an average one.

We had dudes in here saying he's worse than Harden :lol:

You're not including some important parts in your story though.

If Lebron was playing the Clips he would run numerous 1/3 or 1/4 PnR's to get CP guarding him. The name of the game when it came to the cavs is mismatches.

If you're really going to say Steph isn't a good defender because LEBRON FREAKING JAMES was seeking him out then I don't know what to say. The only person who was trying to get steph on him for mismatches were LEBRON JAMES AND KYRIE IRVING.

And for the record I don't know what series you were watching but steph was staying in front of his man when he had the ball. (Although he had some serious lapses off the ball) Who was beating him off the dribble? WHO?

Let these folks tell it, lebron only has one move do he should be easy to guard.

But as max stated, no need to hide a great defender on the worst offensive perimeter player. And teams wouldn't run countless pnr to try and get a great defender on ball.

I feel like I'm being really fair to say he's average at best in his on ball defensive ability. I don't think anyone says his defense is poor because he couldn't guard LeBron James. But no excuses against kyrie or any other pg that he's been torched by or been checked by klay because curry couldn't stay in front of him.

Air4life is right, his size and athleticism is part of the issue

I've seen Chris Paul hold his own in stretches vs Kevin Durant so, no excuses. D up, or guard Tony Allen.

He guards Tony Allen.

Those are probably troll posts.

Steph isn't nearly as bad as Harden, he's just limited due to his size/strength.

Harden actually has the size/strength to be an amazing defender and he's still complete trash.

This debate is completely useless.

I know what my eyes saw.

My eyes saw a team come back from 3-1 down to win a championship against the "best team ever" by running simple pnr and isolation to target a "great" defender.

I respect all opinions, but the sky isn't purple. Period.

Last edited:

I know what my eyes saw.

My eyes saw a team come back from 3-1 down to win a championship against the "best team ever" by running simple pnr and isolation to target a "great" defender.

Funny thing is both teams had injuries in critical games of finals in 15 & 16 but Cavs won it. I'm not gonna sit here and make excuses like y'all did last year.

I know what my eyes saw.

IT WAS LEBRON JAMES AND KYRIE IRVING B 
laugh.gif

Idiots in here basing their opinions on games played after the mcl injury? Against LBJ and Kyrie too? lol

Last edited:
I mean, you've clearly been upset for some time now. Otherwise, I wouldn't be on your mind as much as I have.

Anyway, what exactly is it that you want? Your cries for attention have been answered, try not to waste them.

Dude went through 8 months of posts for this 1-2 day of e-laughs

Kinda sad actually

and it was all worth it to expose you two ridiculous trolling frauds

I mean, you've clearly been upset for some time now. Otherwise, I wouldn't be on your mind as much as I have.

Anyway, what exactly is it that you want? Your cries for attention have been answered, try not to waste them.

Yea, you're definitely not hurt. Lol.

Again, what exactly is it that you want? You were in here crying for two days for my attention. Don't freeze up now.

And how exactly am I a fraud? This should be fun.

Dude went through 8 months of posts for this 1-2 day of e-laughs

Kinda sad actually

You didn't expose anything, people get predictions wrong all the time. You actually took time out of your life to look more like a loser with nothing else to do. You'll never get that time back :lol: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom