EDIT! pictures of my girl....pg 1. NT. give me some clever texts to text VOL. GOING TO SMASH

Originally Posted by Gregory House

So your going to cheat on your girlfriend.....................

pics of your girl? So we can see if its worth it?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IloveShoes

I'm asking for clever texts about SEX. Somethings to get her in the mood so when we do meet it's on like donkey kong... feel me bruh? But i'm just gonna go with one of the other posts above. and just keep my mouth shut until we both are free to hang out.

EDIT: the reason why i haven't done it yet is because my girl stays at my crib a lot. so i gotta find a way to tell her to go home for a few days.
laugh.gif

Laughing emoticon huh?

You know, I really never understood why dudes do this, I mean really think about it.

Anyway, jokes on you when she finds out.

Go new school picture message/old school joke and send a picture of the D (pause)

with the caption: If your left leg was Thanksgiving and your right leg was Christmas, would you let me come visit between the holidays.

Back in my single days I was 16/17 with this corny line of tagging the same night.
The other I had to put in extra work

BUT IF THIS IS A SURE THING,

Just ask her if she ready to get smashed....

yall dudes really worried about that friggin mole? I wanna see what you @*!++$$ pull, seriously. Cuse shorty look good

Originally Posted by BallinB

Originally Posted by Executive76

been txting since Wed and now you're asking for clever txts?

if she was a for sure smash you would have done so already.

I don't believe you...something just isn't right

she's cute though mole and all

I'm asking for clever texts about SEX. Somethings to get her in the mood so when we do meet it's on like donkey kong... feel me bruh? But i'm just gonna go with one of the other posts above. and just keep my mouth shut until we both are free to hang out.

EDIT: the reason why i haven't done it yet is because my girl stays at my crib a lot. so i gotta find a way to tell her to go home for a few days.
laugh.gif
That's messed up man, do what you gotta do...

smh.gif
its not worth it mann i did this n regret it everyday of my life n its been 5 months all i do is think about my x

laugh.gif
@ kids thinking that "flirting" means shes going to smash. I saw NOTHING in those texts that looked liked she wanted to hit.

People overreact.

Originally Posted by NewZ05

indifferent.gif

*fixed
o yea thats also pretty...

You gonna cheat on your girl for some random jumpoff.......................
indifferent.gif
at you

Just text her later at night.."look, I'm here alone, bored, and need a stress relief..maybe you can help".

C'mon duke, it aint that hard....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif

Laughing emoticon huh?

You know, I really never understood why dudes do this, I mean really think about it.

Anyway, jokes on you when she finds out.

If you already have a girl, and you have to go to another female to get what you want.....then your girl PROBABLY isn't doing something right.....

Back
Top Bottom