EDIT! pictures of my girl....pg 1. NT. give me some clever texts to text VOL. GOING TO SMASH

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

holy moley she fine
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
1st thing i noticed was the mole

Originally Posted by TheFuture2236

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by IloveShoes

EDIT: the reason why i haven't done it yet is because my girl stays at my crib a lot. so i gotta find a way to tell her to go home for a few days.
indifferent.gif

*fixed
o yea thats also pretty...

You gonna cheat on your girl for some random jumpoff.......................
indifferent.gif
at you

cosign. smh OP. karmaaaaa

So I met this chick on wednesday. And we've been texting back and forth ever since.

Here's the most recent texts:

Her: i might be.
wink.gif
we'll have to see when we hang out. but i know you and that one chick has a lot of benefits.dont' wanna get in between that ya know??? lol.

Me:You not gonna get in between anything its me that going to. haha just kidding! but yeah you really aren't. no worries.

her: hahahahha depends if you can seduce me.
wink.gif

Cliff notes: Texting with this girl. a for sure smash. just wonering what clever texts you guys might be able to throw at me to text at her.

pics:

n681042021_491355_1538.jpg

n681042021_582921_2541.jpg

2640_59332972021_681042021_1472297_8112901_n.jpg

homie has no common sense

You fellas are all mad dumb, the girl is attractive, if a mole is a reason why you wouldn't go after a girl I see a lot of you dudes being single.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

IF IT'S ALREADY IN THE BAG, LET IT BE! You can only %!*! it up at this point. You would do best keeping your mouth closed. I can tell.
i agree with this dude.

shes pretty cute. i dont know if i could kiss her htough

laugh.gif

I'm not condoning cheating, but keep us updated... I see lulz in the near future

Originally Posted by TheFuture2236

Originally Posted by NewZ05

EDIT: the reason why i haven't done it yet is because my girl stays at my crib a lot. so i gotta find a way to tell her to go home for a few days.
indifferent.gif

*fixed
o yea thats also pretty...

You gonna cheat on your girl for some random jumpoff.......................
indifferent.gif
at you

And it matters to you because???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

IF IT'S ALREADY IN THE BAG, LET IT BE! You can only %!*! it up at this point. You would do best keeping your mouth closed. I can tell.

truth

Back
Top Bottom