*edit* three people killed @ the BLVD @ Uno's :: (ARREST MADE)

LARGO, Md. -- Police are searching for a shooting suspect after three people were shot and killed inside a Prince George's County restaurant.The victims were shot in gunfire that erupted just after 9 p.m. Sunday at the Uno's Chicago Pizzeria and Grill in the 1100 block of Shoppers Way in Largo.

One victim, Terrance Lynne Sneed, 22, of Hyattsville, was pronounced dead at the scene. The other victims, Curtis Lee Poston, 26, of Temple Hills and Charles Dontee Harrison, 25, of Landover, were transported to local hospitals where they died a short time later.The restaurant is part of the retail complex that replaced the former Capital Centre sports arena and was packed at the time with people watching the Super Bowl.

Police said the victims were inside the restaurant when they became involved in a dispute with two other men. Investigators said that during the dispute, one of the men produced a handgun and shot Sneed and Poston in the bar area. The shooter then chased Harrison outside of the restaurant and shot him in the parking lot.

After the shooting, the shooter and the man he was with fled the scene.The suspects are described as black males in their twenties. One suspect has a light complexion and dreadlocks. The other suspect is heavyset with a dark complexion.Investigators are interviewing witnesses to establish a motive. At this point, police said, it is not clear what the dispute was about.A worker at the restaurant said some men inside the restaurant were gambling and the altercation may have been because someone was upset about losing money.

The restaurant has been closed pending the investigation.Anyone with information about this case is asked to call Prince George's County police at 301-772-4925. Callers wishing to remain anonymous may call Crime Solvers at 866-411-TIPS. The Prince George's County Police Department is offering a cash reward of up to $25,000 for the tip that leads to the arrest and indictment of a suspect.

unbelievable.

Police said they arrested 21-year-old Tron Stephan Johnson, of Landover. He was charged with three counts of first-degree murder. Police said they believe he was the shooter.Witnesses said the argument occurred after one of the teams in the game scored.Rick Hendrie, of the restaurant's corporate office, issued the following statement on Monday: "We're just sitting here horrified, traumatized. Our employees are traumatized for sure. It's a terrible day."

Sad, I was just up there on Saturday night for Lavar's new spot. I saw at least 4 cop cars up there too. Hope they catch the person or people responsiblefor this.

It amazes me how quick the Blvd. went to down-hill. Its like, once that metro went up, all was lost..

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Sad, I was just up there on Saturday night for Lavar's new spot. I saw at least 4 cop cars up there too. Hope they catch the person or people responsible for this.

i was up there sat. too. some chick had a party in the vip. the spot is jive iight. it was a few nice things to look at in there...

100% Bammas don't know how to act. Inside the restaurant though....Could we at least have gone to the parking lot. Even a brawl inside the restaurant butstraight up tagging bammas in a restaurant is reckless.

and it made the national news...

the BLVD aint nothing but Landover Mall relocated.

Originally Posted by iCan

and it made the national news...

the BLVD aint nothing but Landover Mall relocated.
Truth.... and folks didnt have to go far.... what, three-five miles at best???

Sad thing is the youngn'z will prob think this is a good thing... gives the urea a rep
eyes.gif

Prayers out the three and their families...
tired.gif

yall keep saying youngins...

these are adults we are takling about.

One of the victims is my age, with two others being 22, and 25.

Who knows how old the suspects are, but we DO know they are over 21.....

then again, it starts with the youth...

My sister was there. They were betting on the game and the victims apparently were $$@-betting and a dude just pulled out on him. That was the "talk"amongst the crowd during the aftermath.

Nothing could have been that serious for thinks to have turned out that way. Put the guns down and just man up. Learn to take a chin shot or a left hook. Thistype of %%% gets me heated. Too many dumb people in the world with the wrong resources. SHOOOOoooooooooot, its easier to get a gun than it is some Pharrelldunks. The world in which we occupy our time is terrible.

smh ... i really dont even know ... people just kirk the f out for no reason these days like they are gangsters

My friends cousin was one of the people who was killed.

Sad news but it just goes to show you we cant have nothing nice. Honestly, what do you expect Jack Johnson is an idiot and most of our elected officials areidiots. PG County has the most churches and the highest crime. LOL? So sad. Mega church minor impact. I'm rambling but dont expect anything nice in PGCounty. I used to think it would happen but there are way too many idiots in this county roughly (99%) too many of the people here are too local. King ofGlenarden, or Palmer Park. Idiots. Dont nobody give a crap about Glenarden or some small crap town in PG. Think Bigger.

ridiculous when u think about it....u can't even go out and have a decent meal anymore without all the BS....when will this sh!@ stop?

welp..

Terrance L. Sneed, 22, of Hyattsville and Curtis L. Poston, 26, of Temple Hills died in the bar area of the restaurant, which is part of the dining, shopping and entertainment complex that replaced the Capital Centre sports arena. Charles D. Harrison, 25, of Landover, who was gunned down in the parking lot as he fled, died yesterday.Poston pleaded guilty in 2004 to illegal possession of a handgun but did not serve jail time, court records show. According to a police charging document, he was arrested with the handgun in a Bowie park. He had been fighting with men who were playing football, then went to a vehicle and got the weapon, the document says. He returned and threatened to shoot but was restrained by an off-duty county police officer and a prosecutor, the document says.

In 2003, Sneed pleaded guilty to a handgun violation and was sentenced to the three days he had already spent in jail, court records show. Sneed also was charged with second-degree assault Jan. 1, the records show.

According to the charging document in the assault case, Sneed and three other men were walking near a Landover apartment complex holding bottles of alcohol. When police asked them to put the bottles down, an officer wrote, "Mr. Sneed got very combative and threw a punch at me so I grabbed him and put him against a car."

Maurice Poston, 50, who said he was the father of Charles Harrison and an uncle of Curtis Poston, said in his Landover apartment that his son and nephew often went to the pizza restaurant, about a mile away, to watch football. He said the two young men worked as furniture movers.

At her apartment a few miles away, Sneed's mother, Sandra Sneed, said: "I don't know what could have been said that was so bad that someone would want to kill them. It's just senseless." Sneed said her son was unemployed but was looking for work. He had a 3-year-old daughter. "I just want them to catch whoever did this," she said.

The killings were not the first at the shopping center. In 2005, Matthew Pickett, 21, died of injuries he suffered in a beating outside the Borders. His 15-year-old attacker was charged as a juvenile and eventually ordered confined in a youth detention center.

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Nothing could have been that serious for thinks to have turned out that way. Put the guns down and just man up. Learn to take a chin shot or a left hook. This type of %%% gets me heated. Too many dumb people in the world with the wrong resources. SHOOOOoooooooooot, its easier to get a gun than it is some Pharrell dunks. The world in which we occupy our time is terrible.
I feel you 100%...i just think its crazy for someone to do that with all those ppl there..but he'll get caught eventaully

Back
Top Bottom