*edit* three people killed @ the BLVD @ Uno's :: (ARREST MADE)

this $%! is just sad. it goes down anywhere these days.no rules,no nothing. i pray for the fam of the departed. Blvd was bound to have something this bad jumpoff. ive seen plenty of lil youngins to older heads fight out there.even when dudes is on their,let me get to my trunk $%!,cops out there dont even act on it.i def say,though nobody wants a whole bunch of police posted up,there should always be more of them around there,expecially in the spots with bars.

Originally Posted by jupeezy

ridiculous when u think about it....u can't even go out and have a decent meal anymore without all the BS....when will this sh!@ stop?

Sure you can.. you just have to go to Predominately White Establishment to do it. Sounds messed up.. but its the truth....

When we were younger.. in Oxon Hill you NEVER took your Shorty to Rivertowne to a Movie... you drove across the Bridge and went to Mount Vernon Moive Theaterbefore them Route 1 Seven Woods Cowboys started acting crazy...

Now you gotta go to a spot in Fairfax to know there won't be much poppin off. If it is.. it's a bunch of white dudes with Skin Heads or Look likeeminem acting like there's about to be a Alpha Dog Jump off..and thats more Comedy than it is Serious.

Nothing against my White Boys...but when some of them who know who they are start poppin off and calling each other the Nucca Word...and aint one black dudeamong them.. its pretty Comical and sad all at the same time.

Police said they arrested 21-year-old Tron Stephan Johnson, of Landover. He was charged with three counts of first-degree murder. Police said they believe he was the shooter.

Witnesses said the argument occurred after one of the teams in the game scored.

Rick Hendrie, of the restaurant's corporate office, issued the following statement on Monday: "We're just sitting here horrified, traumatized. Our employees are traumatized for sure. It's a terrible day."

tired.gif
tired.gif

Why do Parents act like they don't understand why their Sons get killed?
Denial is a lot more PC as opposed to saying "Damn, somebody beat me to the puch" or " I swear last night I prayed for this tohappen".
devil.gif

im so serious when i say this .... they need to start lynching dumb +%! people like this and i dont care about what race they are or whatever i just want tosee some sort of public humiliation to put the fear in these lil kids that you wont just be jailed or you wont get on death row for 30 years ... if you havenumerous eye witnesses and theres NO DOUBT, you should just be lynched ... or maybe even stoned ... ill throw a few rocks at a senseless idiot ... like thinkabout Mr. Tron's thought process, he was prolly "on that patron", bet on the pats, giants scored, hes blown, dudes he bet with talking $%$+, heshoots them?

Originally Posted by iCan

yall keep saying youngins...

these are adults we are takling about.

One of the victims is my age, with two others being 22, and 25.

Who knows how old the suspects are, but we DO know they are over 21.....

then again, it starts with the youth...
Youngn'z are 25 and under.....
laugh.gif

With a name like tron is anyone surprised?

Sad...
tired.gif
... but true..

Bamma anyone under 30 is a young'n to you. This dude Ru got fooled by Jay, thinkin' 40'sthe new 20. No bruva, 40 is the new 40.

Type dude in the club caked with DAX.
smh.gif

My-T.

roll.gif
roll.gif
MyTsharp wrote:

Bamma anyone under 30 is a young'n to you. This dude Ru got fooled by Jay, thinkin' 40's the new 20. No bruva, 40 is the new 40.

Type dude in the club caked with DAX.
smh.gif

My-T.
OOOHHHHHHHH BROTHA.....

My "source" (my man cranked one of the dudes who died babys mother) ... says it wasnt over no score or nothin it had been some beef ##$@ between thedudes who died (brightseat rd.) beefin with mapel ridge ... smh

That dude had an L as soon as he came out of the womb....the hell names their kid Tron?
laugh.gif

RIP to those who lost their lives...

Brightseat and Mapel Ridge...lol people are ******ed. You live in Glenarden. When %$$* like this happens it makes me think Hitler may have had itright...except for race. We should have an IQ test. You fail the IQ test just kill you.

We should have an IQ test. You fail the IQ test just kill you.
i feel you ... or maybe just have a seperate civilization for the failers off some LOST type stuff ... we would just walk around talkin bout"the others" just committed 57 murders in 42 seconds ...

Nah.. they are goin to have National Guard up at the Harbor keepin the Black CRAZY folks out. If you think the State of Maryland is going to let Crazy Foolsmess that area up after ALL the money they are pouring into that you got that wrong.

Why? Cause that area is supposed to move Houses Worth up ten fold....

Originally Posted by eclipse915

This is ridiculous.. and i wonder how National Harbor is gonna be after its done.

It is going to prosper big tyme! You think PG county cops had the racial profiling going on in the 90's... you aint see nothing yet
Why do you think they built the BLVD?? for the coloreds......

Back
Top Bottom