*edit* three people killed @ the BLVD @ Uno's :: (ARREST MADE)

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by eclipse915

This is ridiculous.. and i wonder how National Harbor is gonna be after its done.

It is going to prosper big tyme! You think PG county cops had the racial profiling going on in the 90's... you aint see nothing yet
Why do you think they built the BLVD?? for the coloreds......

I have started thinking the same thing.

And
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at the 7 Woods reference by Rock Deep.

sad.... people dont know how to act.
these were grown men, so u cant blame the youngins for this one (even though they do alot of stupid sh!#). there are dumb people of all different ages.

and for the record youngins are usually 19 and under, 20 - 29 grown man, old heads are 30 and over.

Mount Vernon Moive Theater before them Route 1 Seven Woods Cowboys started acting crazy...

laugh.gif
@ 7-woods ref. them cats was wild back in the day... i went to school with a few cats from sequayoa (sp?) back at mt. v and i USED TO mess with janna leedudes heavy.

laugh.gif
@ brightseat being mentioned here to... them cats is trigger happy
smh.gif

rockdeep, lol i feel you on that not bringing your girl to rivertowne movie theater, thats y they shut that joint down..word is they makin a best buythere..that best buy is gonna get robbed like @%%@ lol j/k

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by eclipse915

This is ridiculous.. and i wonder how National Harbor is gonna be after its done.

It is going to prosper big tyme! You think PG county cops had the racial profiling going on in the 90's... you aint see nothing yet
Why do you think they built the BLVD?? for the coloreds......

I have started thinking the same thing.

And
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at the 7 Woods reference by Rock Deep.

Who are these white people that are going to come to National Harbor?

To white folks its still Oxon Hill. They're going to have to sell an image change and so far the only people buying it are PG COunty residents who seem tolove getting duped.

^I go to Oxon Hill....

Back when I was in High School to go to that drive through liquor store on Indian Head Highway to get beer for partys and stuff, they NEVER checked ID's. ILOVED that place.

Yea, and those Jana Lee dudes back in the day were rough, i went to West Po so there were always 7 Woods/Beacon Woods/Meadow Woods fights.

Don't know if this has been mentioned...but the shooter was on probation for possession of marijuana from a case back in November. He had another marijuanacharge on him last month but it was tossed because the 4 cops who arrested him did not appear in court.

That is awful...if they showed up in court...the shooter would have been in jail when the shooting occurred.

Back
Top Bottom