Educate me on Range Rovers

NT--  I was just curious, whats the appeal of a Range Rover?  I'm not hating by any means, but just looking at this car from one snap shot doesn't give it the wow factor to make it an 80k ride.  I would consider something like the Escalade to be pretty flashy, but I haven't been exposed to any Ranges yet.  Share some good pics, videos if you wanna turn it into an appreciation post by any means

NT--  I was just curious, whats the appeal of a Range Rover?  I'm not hating by any means, but just looking at this car from one snap shot doesn't give it the wow factor to make it an 80k ride.  I would consider something like the Escalade to be pretty flashy, but I haven't been exposed to any Ranges yet.  Share some good pics, videos if you wanna turn it into an appreciation post by any means

I remember spring break '06 some clowns were whipping around South Beach in a hot pink range like the one Camron had while playing the "get em girls" back to back.

Now that they are owned by an Indian company, they are an easy pass in my book. 

I remember spring break '06 some clowns were whipping around South Beach in a hot pink range like the one Camron had while playing the "get em girls" back to back.

Now that they are owned by an Indian company, they are an easy pass in my book. 

Always been a fan of Land Rovers as a kid for some reason..the shape and style of them, beautiful

Always been a fan of Land Rovers as a kid for some reason..the shape and style of them, beautiful

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Srt8 jeep goes way harder. Ranges suck drive a two year old one and every single warning light will be on.

Srt8 jeep goes way harder. Ranges suck drive a two year old one and every single warning light will be on.

As mentioned, they're unreliable as hell & parts/labor are UNGODLY expensive....one of my dudes has one, and it was $1300 JUST for the fuel pump (labor NOT included). Also, the resale value is $%$@

Back
Top Bottom