Educate me on Range Rovers

As mentioned, they're unreliable as hell & parts/labor are UNGODLY expensive....one of my dudes has one, and it was $1300 JUST for the fuel pump (labor NOT included). Also, the resale value is $%$@

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I remember spring break '06 some clowns were whipping around South Beach in a hot pink range like the one Camron had while playing the "get em girls" back to back.
those guys were DOING it 

mangudai you was hatin at the time my man

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I remember spring break '06 some clowns were whipping around South Beach in a hot pink range like the one Camron had while playing the "get em girls" back to back.
those guys were DOING it 

mangudai you was hatin at the time my man

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I love em'. My dream vehicle but I was flabbergasted when I found out how unreliable they are
30t6p3b.gif

basically.  but what good is a whip if a mechanic is always seeing it
laugh.gif

I love em'. My dream vehicle but I was flabbergasted when I found out how unreliable they are
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by roc4life24

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

i think theyve gotten better...............kinda like audi

yea the older models were a (&#$#$

Originally Posted by roc4life24

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

i think theyve gotten better...............kinda like audi

yea the older models were a (&#$#$

laugh.gif
at everybody saying the same thing.

But seriously, they're dope to look at, just not too reliable.

laugh.gif
at everybody saying the same thing.

But seriously, they're dope to look at, just not too reliable.

They're status vehicles. With 80k, I'd cop a Nissan GTR over a Range Rover anyday.

They're status vehicles. With 80k, I'd cop a Nissan GTR over a Range Rover anyday.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Srt8 jeep goes way harder. Ranges suck drive a two year old one and every single warning light will be on.
this...

range rovers are notorious for being unreliable.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Srt8 jeep goes way harder. Ranges suck drive a two year old one and every single warning light will be on.
this...

range rovers are notorious for being unreliable.

Always one of Consumer Reports worst rated vehicles. I believe in either 2006 or 2007 it was the worst automobile to own
laugh.gif

Always one of Consumer Reports worst rated vehicles. I believe in either 2006 or 2007 it was the worst automobile to own
laugh.gif

range rovers are terrible and now ugly too.

they are not worth the money, everyone is whippin ranges these days whether they have money or not so theres no wow factor anymore.

people brining up escalades....
laugh.gif
escalades are horrible as well and UUUUUUGLYY. i wouldnt drive a escalade if someone gave me one for free. DEAD SRS

range rovers are terrible and now ugly too.

they are not worth the money, everyone is whippin ranges these days whether they have money or not so theres no wow factor anymore.

people brining up escalades....
laugh.gif
escalades are horrible as well and UUUUUUGLYY. i wouldnt drive a escalade if someone gave me one for free. DEAD SRS

Back
Top Bottom