Edward Norton in Fight Club or American History X????

--The combination of Norton and Pitt in Fight Club was awesome, making it the better movie (just by a little bit)
--But Norton's overall individual performance in American History X was more powerful than his Jack/Tyler Durden one.

Primal fear beats them both.

Hes so believable all the way through u believe he couldnt have hurt a fly he seems so innocent until they make him snap near the end and hes crazy scary.

American History X is one of my all time fav movies dont really care for Fight Club.

Id say hes underrated because he hasnt consistently done good movies since the 90s.

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by twol8

i never seen the 25th hour... is it one of those must watches?
Not really, but it's still a good movie with a very good performance by Norton.

Best quote of the movie: "Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends."

Mr Norton rules!

Primal Fear
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Silky Johnston l

Fight club is a terrible movie but American History X is a good movie.
Don't ever speak about movies again.

Anyways, his performances in Primal Fear and American History X are the best of his career. Y'all gotta check out The Illusionist. Really awesome moviethat he killed.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by l Silky Johnston l

Fight club is a terrible movie but American History X is a good movie.
Don't ever speak about movies again.

Anyways, his performances in Primal Fear and American History X are the best of his career. Y'all gotta check out The Illusionist. Really awesome movie that he killed.
for real man. you might not think fight club is a perfect movie. but its amazing on so many levels. ill check out primal fear too, never seen it

I've never seen Primal, so I might have to retract my previous statement. But I know 25th hour is terrible, The Illusionist( a poor mans "ThePrestige"), The Hulk, both sucked as well.

American History X, i have both on DVD, I can never finish Fight Club, its slow and not my style. AHX however, hes badasssss
smokin.gif

Norton is hot. I would choose Fight Club because it's one of my favorite movies of all time but you can't go wrong w/ either. Great Actor.

He was bad In American History X got all big for the role and played it perfect.. as for flight club can't say only watched a little of it

Back
Top Bottom