EGGPLANT FOAMS in NorCal

All the spots I asked had NO DAMN CLUE what I was talking about ... I just asked from my dude on here to get me a pair ....

Same here......Nobody knows what Im talking about. Dumb employees don't know a lick about shoes...

I called my footaction, and homie did know exactly what i was speaking of, but he said since they didn't get the last foamposites they might notget these. have to check back with them later.

Probably the local shiekhs but it seems like the employees hide all the most sought after releases so it'll be tough.

I've checked around and nobody has any info yet I still have faith tho, but if anyone has any info on where to find these in Sac please share

Originally Posted by SOLE TROOPER

Originally Posted by Kevco

purist sj

When are you guys dropping em?

What WHAT WHAT . You guys are going to get them ??? Damn , if I only would of knew . Im sure they well go FAST , REAL FAST . I might just pick up another pairfrom you guys then.

MARCO HOLLA ....

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

They dropped today at Sheiks in Arden Mall
I just called and they said they don't have it.

I was really going to make the hour and some change drive too...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

They dropped today at Sheiks in Arden Mall
I just called and they said they don't have it.

I was really going to make the hour and some change drive too...
smh.gif

So was SIN telling a false tale ???

^ I guess so because I called them and dude said they didnt have them yet. Unless the guy at Sheiks was lying.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

^ I guess so because I called them and dude said they didnt have them yet. Unless the guy at Sheiks was lying.

and I wonder ??? Yo SIN whats the deal ????

check with your local shiekh because in fairfield we just recieved our shipment. will show pics tomorrow

if anyone needs a 10 or 10.5 email me at kmfck925@yahoo, might have a third pair just hit me up

Back
Top Bottom