EGGPLANT FOAMS in NorCal

Thanks to all who posted here about Sheiks getting their shipments this week. Rico, I'll hit you up if I find out about that sz 12!
Good luck to everyone still trying to get theirs.
peace
352412679.jpg

352412687.jpg

352412752.jpg

pimp.gif

peace

^^^ Right on my dude ... DAMN THEY ARE LOOKING REAL NICE ... Cant wait to get my pair on a DATE next to them Royal Pennys ... Such a good couple .

^^^ whithout a doubt bro! THESE ARE STRAIGHT RIDICULOUS!!! One of the best drops in recent memory!
Good luck with yours J!
peace

Are these pretty much done here in the bay until the "actual" release date?

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

^^^ whithout a doubt bro! THESE ARE STRAIGHT RIDICULOUS!!! One of the best drops in recent memory!
Good luck with yours J!
peace

Thanks man , Appreciate it

I called around and I would say they are dunzo tip the actual release date.

As a letter of fact, when is the real release date?

tanforan FTW. i sent to target to buy some personal hygiene stuff, decided to stop by the shoe stores and bought the last sz9. wasn't even planning to buyshoes.

Anybody try eastridge sheikh's? Last time I talk to the employees they had no clue what I was talking about either...but who knows they might've gottenem today

I called Shiekh in Sunvalley mall (Concord) Friday around 2 and asked if they were getting them. I was told they were not getting them at all. Went there todayand not only did they get them yesterday (Friday), but they "sold-out"... The crazy thing is pretty much every Shiekh is like that. Shiekh on Marketis probably the worst out of all of them!

Does anybody know if these will hit the big chain stores like Footaction? I working today so I missed out. I'm lookin for a sz 11/10.5 if anybody couldhelp me out.

i got them last night at shiekh shoes in stockton at sherwood mall...they said they only recieved 7 pairs and when i got there they had 3 pairs one of which icopped...and they had a size 7 and 11 left

Everybody in sacramento, just chill you still have a chance. Footaction in arden mall is getting 18 pairs dropping on release date of Feb 5th or 6th,didn't care to read the rest of the details of the shipment order...

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

Everybody in sacramento, just chill you still have a chance. Footaction in arden mall is getting 18 pairs dropping on release date of Feb 5th or 6th, didn't care to read the rest of the details of the shipment order...

Nice i get paid next week and I don't mind getting another pair. Do yyou work there??

Originally Posted by lugz209

i got them last night at shiekh shoes in stockton at sherwood mall...they said they only recieved 7 pairs and when i got there they had 3 pairs one of which i copped...and they had a size 7 and 11 left
i just came back to get another pair, i was about ready to pay and the manager tells me he cant sell them until the 5th.. he was telling me thatthey got an email not to release them yet.

^really??, good thing i hopped on it and copped yesterday. i woulda been pissed to make my trip for tracy to stockton to have that bs thrown in my face.

Foot expressin Hayward will get them Monday as well as the usual spots in bay fair

I went to bay fair today for the first time in my life today, copped a sz13 in the white/red XX3s for 180 flat. Needless to say I walk to my car looking overmy shoulder LOL

I'd love a pair for retail, but looks pretty impossible.
Anyone know if there is a chance? I live in San Francisco/Daly City.

Congratulations on those who've got their pair.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Rico if you want the size 12 we can talk. Someone wanted to buy them for hella much, guess money aint a thing to them, if they flake though I'd be glad to get them off to you.

Right on dude ... where abouts are you ??? I can try and get 11.5 from WACK SHIEKH and we can just trade .....
I am either in Oakland or Alameda on the weekends, during the week I'm at school at santa cruz....weak. Let me know if you want them.

Back
Top Bottom