EGGPLANT FOAMS in NorCal

dont go to true folks.....the are not selling them today......not until release date....sorry for the mis info

nms415 thanks for the tip

picked up my sz 11's at true this morning.
i overheard the dude that worked there saying they had scattered sizes but will have larger shipments as release day approaches.

no problem....but i think that you might be the only one to get a pair today....they wont be sellin the rest until the 7th....and they are gettin more....thesewont be hard to find by release date

Originally Posted by nmsf415

no problem....but i think that you might be the only one to get a pair today....they wont be sellin the rest until the 7th....and they are gettin more....these wont be hard to find by release date

Sounds good .... Might try to get a pair from there on RD .....

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Anybody know if Shoe Palace got/is getting them?
peace
shoe palace is always shady with their release information....
ohwell.gif

word. ask a shoe palace employee about a release and the answer is
a- i dont know boss
b- boss, no them shoes are ugly anyway.
c- yeah, we got em in the back right now. they dont drop for a week but ill sell them to you now for $XXX.XX, let me know boss.

ive actually had dudes there offer to trade me the shoes i asked about for the shoes off my feet. "COME ON, YOU COULD LEAVE THE STORE IN SOME HEAT RIGHTNOW...BOSS"

Originally Posted by jae oh en

a- i dont know boss
c- yeah, we got em in the back right now. they dont drop for a week but ill sell them to you now for $XXX.XX, let me know boss.

ive actually had dudes there offer to trade me the shoes i asked about for the shoes off my feet. "COME ON, YOU COULD LEAVE THE STORE IN SOME HEAT RIGHT NOW...BOSS"
^^^^^^^^
Spot ON Jae!!!!
roll.gif

There was a time way back when they were actually a good local spot to hit up. Now that they've got multiple locations and +$+, they're likethe red-headed stepchild of Sheiks.
Too much...I'm not gonna bother to call. Waste of time.
ps. funny/disturbing avy there Jae!
laugh.gif

im pretty sure God doesnt want me to ever have a pair of foamposites with this release date and the pennys

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

im pretty sure God doesnt want me to ever have a pair of foamposites with this release date and the pennys
^^^^ Don't give up man! Feb 5 is 'round the corner. Online, NTSF, or Footaction. You still have options!
Good luck bro.
peace

a- i dont know boss

ive actually had dudes there offer to trade me the shoes i asked about for the shoes off my feet. "COME ON, YOU COULD LEAVE THE STORE IN SOME HEAT RIGHT NOW...BOSS"
roll.gif
roll.gif

or....substitute the word "boss" with "cuz"....

i walked into shoe palace at hilltop asking about the penny 2s, and the dude straight up said,"i dunno even know what you talkin' about cuz...." and then walked away. who answers a question, then walks away immediately??? who doesthat...

oh, i know. shoe palace employees.

I walked into the shiek at sunvalley last week wearing my dmp 6's and my boy had his dmp 11's on. Dude behind the counter was asking 21 questions aboutwhen and where we got them and wanted to trade for some kicks he had at the house. We weren't trying to hear him and out of no where he put's his shoeon top of the counter goes " I bet you never seen these before!" They were some fake as hell 10's and he thought he had some kinda PE's withhow he was trying to floss. I was like bruh, I haven't seen those before and I don't $!#+ with fake kicks. Dude gave me the stone face
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
and couldn't say nothing after that.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
At the nerve of some shoe store employees.

Originally Posted by DeewLay

a- i dont know boss

roll.gif
roll.gif

i walked into shoe palace at hilltop asking about the penny 2s, and the dude straight up said, "i dunno even know what you talkin' about cuz...." and then walked away. who answers a question, then walks away immediately??? who does that...

I think its written somewhere in the Sheikh and Shoe palace employee handbook to refer to anyone and everyone as "boss". I have been called"boss" at every Sheikh I have been to.

Originally Posted by shoethentic

Originally Posted by DeewLay

a- i dont know boss

roll.gif
roll.gif

i walked into shoe palace at hilltop asking about the penny 2s, and the dude straight up said, "i dunno even know what you talkin' about cuz...." and then walked away. who answers a question, then walks away immediately??? who does that...

I think its written somewhere in the Sheikh and Shoe palace employee handbook to refer to anyone and everyone as "boss". I have been called "boss" at every Sheikh I have been to.

YES THIS IS ON POINT ... I hate when someone calls me " BOSS " .... I was thinking the same , they probably tell them to call everyone "BOSS" which is so lame to me .
I only like SP when my dudes are working ... I have a few close guys that are still loyal but other than that I HATE SP ......
One thing that is funny to me is that there is/was a few cats that work at SP Oakridge .... THEY WEAR FAKE SHOES .... FAKE SHOES ... come on now .

Are any major shoe chains in SF getting these on RL Date? Like footlocker, footaction, champs, NT,finishline?

So Footaction at Serramonte will be getting the on Feb. 5th?
Do they do lineups for wristband numbers for nikes? Or was it only for Jordan releases?

I got an extra pair of size 11's from Purist in SJ. Just want to get rid of them because I got my 10.5s. PM me. Located in Milpitas.

Back
Top Bottom