"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

Best shoe Nikes did in a while.Whatever thought process they went through for them needs to go into every shoe.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Got my shipping confirmation from shoetrends. Theyll be here fri.
2 days early good to hear...I'm still waiting onmine
nerd.gif

okay this is my opinion..honestly when i copped these i wasnt all that excited as i was for the royal foamposites..Not worth making a second thread..

Originally Posted by MiAs23

okay this is my opinion..honestly when i copped these i wasnt all that excited as i was for the royal foamposites..Not worth making a second thread..

not really much more to talk about to be honest...
a. 1/2 cents
b. perl HoH foams that no one has pics of
c. gatorade 6 that no one has pics of
d. jordan 2k9
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

e. possible voltage foams no one has pics of
f. 11/12 pack
im sure the thread will die once some more heat shows up or pics start to surface.

^^ word...

BTW, these fit true to size after you break them in...I could barely fit in my 10.5 with thin socks on my feet--now I can slide my feet in with ease, even withthick socks
pimp.gif

If your true size is a 10.5, your feet will be swimming in a 12.5...

Got my 2nd pair today i'm done wit these...thanks to MEMPHISSFINEST good lookin out homie i got u on the 1/2 cents
Got my fantaposites bout 2 weeks ago..thats some grown man +%$ right there....
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

55c36d1248ee70062633071695ee4733abb94e48.pjpg

KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE A.L.A.P.

BEST NIKE RELEASE IN ......................................................................................

QUITE SOME TIME.

dude...if ur tryna pay less than $240
u can kiss these babies goodbye...
unless u can beat sumone over the head and
get 'em close to retail.

Not too many out there tryna take da 'L'

lol im not sure how u missed out on these an ur in NY... whats a crazy price for them? ive seen about 240 - 250 + shipping on ebay and stuff.

realli...any price over $199.99 is too much for dudes
jumpin on the 'Foam' Wagon....

eek.gif
$201 shipped!!!
eek.gif

I'm truly hoping shoetrends completes my order and ships out tomorrow. I am worried they are going to tell me they are out of stock or didn't get asufficient amount in.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I'm truly hoping shoetrends completes my order and ships out tomorrow. I am worried they are going to tell me they are out of stock or didn't get a sufficient amount in.
i ordered the 11/12 pack and they sent me a cancellation immediately after payment... and that was a preorder too... hopefully, u should be fine

Back
Top Bottom