"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

tired.gif
I still need my 8.5.

another thread for eggplant foams?
hmm...

^do u mind sz9? i think it is easier to find with sz9~

Originally Posted by briannnnn

^^ word...

BTW, these fit true to size after you break them in...I could barely fit in my 10.5 with thin socks on my feet--now I can slide my feet in with ease, even with thick socks
pimp.gif

If your true size is a 10.5, your feet will be swimming in a 12.5...
Howd you break them in might I ask.

Originally Posted by Black Star

Originally Posted by briannnnn

^^ word...

BTW, these fit true to size after you break them in...I could barely fit in my 10.5 with thin socks on my feet--now I can slide my feet in with ease, even with thick socks
pimp.gif

If your true size is a 10.5, your feet will be swimming in a 12.5...
Howd you break them in might I ask.

I wore them in my house for several hours. You may have to undo the laces and re-lace them with your feet in the shoes so that your feet have a little moreroom.

I loosened mines up so much there's no string left to tie I like a loose fit I'll tighten em if I hoop

Just CRAZY.... this seller hubble bubbler from that auction site is about to sell a pair for over $500 in a size 6.5
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
s.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]

what can i put my foams in so they wont yellow? im not gonna wear them i just wanna store them but i dont want them to get yellow.

Originally Posted by listman3

what can i put my foams in so they wont yellow? im not gonna wear them i just wanna store them but i dont want them to get yellow.
some people say store in ziplock backs... some people say keep the back open slightly... some people use silicon packs.... but i believe itsmostly about what climate u r in...

STILL LOOKIN FOR A SIZE 10.5 OR 11 IN NYC >:O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $265 N DOWN ANYBODY STORE, PERSON, ANYBODYYYY MUST BE DS THOUGH HOLLA AT MEEEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by listman3

some people say store in ziplock backs... some people say keep the back open slightly... some people use silicon packs.... but i believe its mostly about what climate u r in...

freeze dry em in a vacuum seal....or cryogenically freeze em in dry ice for 20 years

Do you guys think it's worth missing out on the 1/2 cent to pick up another pair of these?

It seems both these and the 1/2 cent are going to cost about the same later on if I tried to pick them up on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom