"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

Originally Posted by ExaltedAlex

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

just broke these out today
nerd.gif

http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh15/dariecewhite/?action=view&current=3-1-1.jpg

Lets hope the rumors are TRUE!

I skipped the 1/2 cents just for the Pearls

same boat, im caught in between OG pearls or the 1/2 cents

If I cant get PEARLS I would for sure pass on them 1/2 Cents for now .... WHEN / WHERE are the rumors saying these well drop ??????????

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Are the pearls and the rest of the 1/2 cents the only pennys dropping? Anything on the fence?[/color]

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Are the pearls and the rest of the 1/2 cents the only pennys dropping? Anything on the fence?

i need those Air Max Penny 1's ASAP.......size 13 if anyone know something i dont.......
eyes.gif

Apparently Pearls are dropping as a quickstrike in only House Of Hoops locations sometime in March.

At least, thats what theyre saying.

You people should have known they wouldn't be restocking these. I heard it was mainly because the last time they put out foamposites they sat on theshelves and evetually made their way to the clearance racks. They did a much more limited run this time around.

im good on pearls i like em but not enough to drop over $250 pearls sound like a jordan XX3 premiere kinda release

I got sizes 8-13. Sold out of 11.5 Retail tax shipping and fees. I'm helping a store move his shipment. PM me if you need them.. Trying to help peoplewho couldn't get these. Already sold 2 pairs...

Originally Posted by Jchala5

I got sizes 8-13. Sold out of 11.5 Retail tax shipping and fees. I'm helping a store move his shipment. PM me if you need them.. Trying to help people who couldn't get these. Already sold 2 pairs...

Definitely legit guy! Got my pair and rockin them
smile.gif

Can we stop all the rumors for the HOH pearls dropping..

no ones seen pics, no one really comfirmed anything..

so if i were you guys i would just cop the 1/2.. because if we keep hype up we prolly wont get a pair..

so lets just focus on the eggplants / Half cents....

thank you

damn looks like shoetrends has real good prices. I wish I would have known about them when these dropped.

Originally Posted by Executive76

laugh.gif
and they definitely weren't charging retail
I'm so jealous of you right now....I missed out on ordering from Shoetrends and I was only able to get one pair at retail...oh well...congrats

Back
Top Bottom