"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Do you guys think it's worth missing out on the 1/2 cent to pick up another pair of these?

IMO there is no such thing is missing out, there's always opportunities to take advantage of. If there is such a thing as "missing out" I preferto call it a "pass" for now. Then again... I always try to get what I want
happy.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Do you guys think it's worth missing out on the 1/2 cent to pick up another pair of these?

IMO there is no such thing is missing out, there's always opportunities to take advantage of. If there is such a thing as "missing out" I prefer to call it a "pass" for now. Then again... I always try to get what I want
happy.gif

Well said Tak! You are absolutely right, FINALLY, MY 300 POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I feel like an official member!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by tak

IMO there is no such thing is missing out, there's always opportunities to take advantage of. If there is such a thing as "missing out" I prefer to call it a "pass" for now. Then again... I always try to get what I want
happy.gif

Well said Tak! You are absolutely right, FINALLY, MY 300 POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I feel like an official member!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol im getting to 300 too... but yea i mean, i would just wait to see how many 1/2 cents actually are released.. if u can get them, then jump onit... otherwise, u can grab a second pair of foams

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

happy to hear ST started shipping

my pairs where just dropped off .....already loosened one up to rock today

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

happy to hear ST started shipping

my pairs where just dropped off .....already loosened one up to rock today
good for you and the rest of those that will receive their pairs from them
still jealous u shoetrends guys got them for 160 lol

Originally Posted by Sallymander

Does anybody know where I can find these in the Denver area? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Only place I know that def had em was the 400, 3 weeks ago. they sold out same day, within hours, at least in my size.
smh..

online was really the way to cop on these.
pretty much all dried up now though..

Originally Posted by maldonado

Does anybody know where I can find these in the Denver area? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Only place I know that def had em was the 400, 3 weeks ago. they sold out same day, within hours, at least in my size.
smh..

Right on thanks. Where is the 400?

smh..

what size r u looking for? i know they are still floating around ebay

I'm starting to feel left out here...my 1/2 cents just shipped out I'm gonna havethem before my 2nd and third pair of foams
smh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

I'm starting to feel left out here...my 1/2 cents just shipped out I'm gonna have them before my 2nd and third pair of foams
smh.gif
nerd.gif
u feel left out because u didnt get ur shoetrends order? otherwise im lost since u already have ur 1st pair lol

smh..

1535 Platte St
Denver, CO 80202
(303) 446-0400
the400.net

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Executive76

I'm starting to feel left out here...my 1/2 cents just shipped out I'm gonna have them before my 2nd and third pair of foams
smh.gif
nerd.gif
u feel left out because u didnt get ur shoetrends order? otherwise im lost since u already have ur 1st pair lol
Because I haven't gotten my shipping confirmation from themyet
nerd.gif

Wearing mine today ... trying to be careful of what I walk on, but the soles are already yellowing after 3 wears.

It's not bad, but I know that concrete + humidity is disastrous for these soles. (Damn you, Miami)

Oh well, they're meant to be worn!

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Wearing mine today ... trying to be careful of what I walk on, but the soles are already yellowing after 3 wears.

It's not bad, but I know that concrete + humidity is disastrous for these soles. (Damn you, Miami)

yellowing after 3 wears? sounds like dirt to me TBH

frown.gif

LOL yeah if I didn't wipe my soles down after each wear, I'd agree with you.
BUT, I've taken a Magic Eraser to 'em after each wear.
It's not surprising to me. Humidity runs anywhere from 70-100% down here, 24/7, so climate, for one, is against me.
A little disappointing, but hey, like I said, they're made to rock.
glasses.gif

dang fam...I guess I better wear mine before the TX heat gets here...

^^^word that's the same thing I said! I haven't planned on wearing any of my pairs til it heats up

LOL yeah if I didn't wipe my soles down after each wear, I'd agree with you.
BUT, I've taken a Magic Eraser to 'em after each wear.
It's not surprising to me. Humidity runs anywhere from 70-100% down here, 24/7, so climate, for one, is against me.
A little disappointing, but hey, like I said, they're made to rock.
glasses.gif
i stand corrected
happy.gif

smh..

1535 Platte St
Denver, CO 80202
(303) 446-0400
the400.net
Right on. Thanks man.

smh..

what size r u looking for? i know they are still floating around ebay
Size 11. I just don't wanna pay a ridiculous amount if you know what I'm sayin.

Back
Top Bottom