"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

Originally Posted by Jetson2333

So can any of you foam experts help me out...I'm mostly into Jordans and forces, but I picked up a pair of the Eggplants cause they're too sick. I really like the Royals too, and I'd like to ball in some, so I thought I'd pick up a lightly used pair. An eBay seller that lives near me didn't sell his:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=290299073229

The auction is over, so I'm assuming it's ok to post, and only LIVE auctions are against the rules. If not, let me know so I can remove it. Anyway, do you think those are wearable after that long? I may contact him for a meetup so I can look at the shoes myself before I buy, anything I should be looking for as far as spotting if they're wearable?

Thanks.
well, the only thing i have seen is that the soles can fall off, but you should be able to glue them back on. i would not pay 300 for them tho espif u gonna ball in them. y not get a diff color (ex: catcus, black/red) for balling in? those are less than 200.

That Rockies fitted is WEEEEEEET!!!

And damn, Swoosh had theses again?? BLOWN!!
smh.gif

bigj-

These didn't sell for $150(no bidders), so I'm thinking I could get them for that, or slightly above. I'd never pay $300, or even $200.

bigj-

These didn't sell for $150(no bidders), so I'm thinking I could get them for that, or slightly above. I'd never pay $300, or even $200.

If you can get them for $150 Copp them!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Babyjezus

bigj-

If you can get them for $150 Copp them!!!!!!!

2nddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!! Dun go up on 150 if u can get them there, thats well less than 200 retail, or the 170-180 retail back then. Foams are damnnear INDESTRUCTIBLE, jus reglue the sole n ur good (if needed). Got you sum OG Pennys.... nuture them well my dude, thats a classic u'll hold in urhand....

my friend told me something about a re-release of these, on the 23rd of this month and i dont know if i should believe him......i think he said something aboutseing it on a website but i forgot which website it was.....anyway, i just want to know is there any truth to what he said? can someone confirm?

Originally Posted by aaronj

my friend told me something about a re-release of these, on the 23rd of this month and i dont know if i should believe him......i think he said something about seing it on a website but i forgot which website it was.....anyway, i just want to know is there any truth to what he said? can someone confirm?

Maybe he's confusing them with pearls?

Phaze1123...they are to me...fall back n Phaze Out....ur opinions means nuttin...u ever heard of an opinion...well keep urs to urself cupcake

nice pics up there^

still contemplating on whether I should break these out now or wait till late spring/summer when the weather clears up...

yo of course they still "dopes"."dopeman's","Dope Dealer Nikes".But they also"foamz","posites",etc.nicknames dont matter.And badwagon dope nike heads only got the eggplantz or the royal foam 1

Swerv1n wrote:
Phaze1123...they are to me...fall back n Phaze Out....ur opinions means nuttin...u ever heard of an opinion...well keep urs to urself cupcake
I have heard of an opinion...that's why I gave mine. Do I care that my opinion means nothing to you...no. Are you a hypocrite...yes. You aresensitive about your opinion, yet have a issue with me giving mine. So, is it freedom of speech and right to have an opinion you are bothered by or are youjust exhibiting female traits...cupcake?

Back
Top Bottom