"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

just copped some 07 royal foams size 13 for $400 shipped......!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cool jmizzle i hope everyone else will report when they get checks in the mail from osneaker.com if anyone has a problem pm me

Swerv1n if you or anyone else ordered theeggplant foams you can use the 20% off on the 1/2 cents if you wish not that many more of the 1/2 cents in stock but still a few remain

i dont set the prices so i cant speak on that, very hot shoe, hope everyone gets a pair and to all the people who have had anything negative to say and stillcontinue to speak negatively sorry you had a bad experience its a lesson learned for everyone involved and i know some people will never accept that but itruly care about sneakerheads all over and want them to have a satisfactory experience each and every time they order from the site. its important to me and tothe owners of the site. once again if anyone has any questions about the refund just pm me. i know im not the most popular guy on here and i can take all theinsults and whatever is thrown at me, afterall i did wanna prove everyone wrong and it didnt work that way so you were all right and i was all wrong.

I'm tryin to do the same trade for a third pair see my sig....prices on eBay r crazy for eggs now

Originally Posted by gotkickz105

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

1/2 Cent>>>Eggplant ...and I have 2 pair of each.
ill trade you my sz 13 1/2 cent for your sz 13 purple foams

What's up wit all those eggplants in ur avatar u ain't got none left???

half that stack is about gone. im still looking to stack more

half that stack is about gone. im still looking to stack more

i know u got a size 13 in there for me.....
happy.gif

Finally got a pair of these, 264 shipped of ebay a pretty good deal to me. Cant wait to get em and see em person. I seen tons of pics and i know they dont dothem any justice.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Ill take purple foams over the 1/2's....both are very clean, but I'll take the foams...
QFT.....

I have both, but if I had to chose Foams>1/2 Cents.

Back
Top Bottom