"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

i am still in need of these
tired.gif

Looking to get rid of a 9.5 in these shoes, hit me up if you want them. Looking to help a fellow NT'er out without a rape prices.

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
at $125....

9.5 if anybody is still looking...pm me-
laugh all u want, aint making it up..

could care less
Did you check up on the spot to see what sizes?
Im goin tommorow...

i wont be coppin, funds are low but if they have any left i will tell some of yall where it is

Anybody willing to trade a ds pair size 9.5 for my ds size 10? I would be able to meetup at the dunkxchange this weekend.

i really don't understand why anybody would want a foam one in any color other than the OG. if this was a foam pro i'd be all about it, but an eggplantfoam one just makes no sense to me. i wouldn't buy it for $1. can anybody explain the interest?

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

i really don't understand why anybody would want a foam one in any color other than the OG. if this was a foam pro i'd be all about it, but an eggplant foam one just makes no sense to me. i wouldn't buy it for $1. can anybody explain the interest?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, Wat?!?!?
sick.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif
The pros are faaaaarinferior to the Ones, period. I love me some of them pros tho (Pearls, Volts..) But wat, wouldnt buy for a dollar?!? Ur f'n crazy my dude..... have u evenseen these in person? If not, then i see da prob... feast ya eyes on a pair THEN make that same statement. If you do, then I know for sure you do several sortsof drugs --- illegal, im sayin.......

Back
Top Bottom