EL CHAPO escapes from prison

word is that "mis enemigos" track by Valentin pissed some ppl off and performing it in parts of mexico was a no-no and thats why he " had to go" 

Last edited:
man watching that was depressing in a way. it seems like everyone is in on it. it's a web of collateral damage.

Ya still think he escaped?....bruhs let's not be so gullible, the tunnel was just a front so the government wouldn't look sus....this dude has politicians, senators I'm almost positive even the president is on payroll, they opened the front doors to the prison and possibly threw him a. Going away party...he diddy-bopped right out the front man.
I wouldn't even know how to say no to someone like him. He'll legitimately kill and torture your entire family if you push the wrong buttons.

That Frontline was pretty interesting. Never knew he amassed his power during his first prison stay. That 200 mil in cash was insane.

I actually liked that firat song they played about the tunnels. I like the melody of some of these songs but I need subtitles as I have no idea what the **** they are saying. :lol: the whole narcocorrido scene is pretty crazy though. Had no idea that **** even existed.

Last edited:
Didn't Chapo try to kill one or both of the Felix brothers himself at a nightclub and failed ?

Last edited:
Most of the groups that sing the narco songs are all involved in the drug game in some way.
well, duh ... They are getting all the factual events from the source or an affiliate. What you think, they are out there making **** up and attaching it to a cartel?

A lot of them have a dude thats actually im the game tell them a story or tell them things they want in the song, and the singer makes the song. El komandor, he was never in the game he just has talent and thats how he came up

Having a source isn't the same as being in the game, use your head.
are involved somehow does not imply that they are out there slinging, but part of a circle that deals with drug. Use your head ...

They are getting paid for their services, they are getting gifts, they are getting drugs ... All being part somehow.

Plus, if you are singing a corrido for a cartel that is detailing facts about and assassination about another cartel, watch your *** homie cause you already siding.

Last edited:
[h1]Mexico: Injured drug lord 'El Chapo' on the run[/h1]
 Doug Stanglin, USA TODAY 11:48 a.m. EDT October 17, 2015

Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, the elusive Mexican drug kingpin who escaped from a high security prison in July, was injured in his leg and face during a "headlong flight" as authorities recently closed in on his mountain hideout, Mexico's National Security Cabinet confirmed in a statement late Friday.

The government said Guzman was not wounded in a direct confrontation with law enforcement agencies but during a hasty retreat as Mexican Marines moved to surround his location. Guzman is known by the nickname "El Chapo" or, in English, "Shorty."

The brief statement came in response to a report from NBC News  that Guzman he had been hurt while evading capture last week.

The statement by Mexico’s security Cabinet provided no details on when or exactly where the operation took place. It said only that information-sharing with international agencies had led authorities to zero in on Guzman in northwestern Mexico.

"As a result of these actions, and to avoid his capture, in recent days, the fugitive engaged in a hasty retreat, which, according to the information received, caused him injuries to one leg and the face," the statement said.

"It's important to clarify that these injuries were not a product of a direct clash," the statement added, without elaboration.

NBC, quoting three sources with knowledge of the operation, reported that an operation by Mexican Marines was mounted after U.S. drug agents intercepted cell phone signals suggesting he was hiding at a ranch near Cosala in the Sierra Madre mountains.

NBC's Mark Potter reported that Marines raided Guzman's ranch hideout in helicopters, but were driven back by Guzman's security forces. The Marines later entered the camp on foot, NBC News reported, and found cell phones, medication and two-way radios. Guzman and his accomplices apparently fled on ATVs.

On Thursday, Sinaloa Governor Mario López Valdez and military commander Gen. Alfonso Duarte Mujica confirmed that Guzman was the object of a major military operation that began last week, Mexico News Daily  reports.

Guzman, who had already escaped from one maximum security prison in 2001, fled most recently on July 11 from another prison near Mexico City by escaping through an elaborate tunnel that ended beneath a shower stall in his cell.

Although authorities initially released surveillance camera video showing Guzman stepping behind a shower stall partition, blocked from view, in making his escape, it did not include any audio.

A leaked video recently aired by the broadcaster Televisa does include audio, notably loud noises at the time of the escape, but no reaction from guards, according to The newspaper Mexico News Daily reports.

For almost two hours before his escape, the video shows Guzman on his bed watching a video on a computer tablet with the volume cranked up, the newspaper reports.

At 8:46 a drill can be heard for almost six minutes over the sound from the tablet. At that point, he gets up and walks over to the shower area. “Boss?” comes a voice from the tunnel and Guzmán replies, “I’ll help you.”

He then bends over the in the shower area, which is blocked from the camera’s view, and apparently helps remove a piece of the concrete floor. Within a few moments he is gone.

The newspaper also notes that loud noises had been heard in the Altiplano prison for as a long as a week before the escape, but that some prisoners in that part of the penitentiary kept quiet because they had been threatened by prison officials.

Mexican Attorney General Arely Gomez said at a Mexican Senate hearing this week that 24 people, all but one a government employee, had been arrested in connection with Guzman's escape. Those arrested include a pilot, she said, without elaborating.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...lord-injured-recent-evasion-capture/74117940/

That's like clash of the Titans right there. I'd see chapo coming out on top with Putin helping him.

Back
Top Bottom