EL CHAPO escapes from prison

Chapo could hire the best there is. Better believe he could assemble an army and pay them more than they were getting fighting for someone else.
There's always a militia for hire.

You think Al-Qaeda really had great snipers? Most of them dude's were mercenaries for hire .... First class snipers for hired.
Exactly. So many people will be down to work for him. That's people's job and they get PAID.

Just noticed that this dude Trump really did move on and stopped talking reckless about Mexicans after that :rofl: *weebey gif*

Last edited:
They done goofed messing with Chapo's work.

I see Donald Trump fell back after Chapo threatened him. :lol:
Trump has money but Chapo probably has more and unlike trump the dude is about that life. I seriously doubt El Chapo tell someone fall back or else and it be an empty promise. I don't a man that got to that point is all talk.

Chapo has more than f u money. He has f the world money. I think he's supposedly top ten richest people in the world according to Forbes. The whole world...

If El Chapo takes out ISIS is he the greatest of all time?

What a Time to Be Alive...you and yours vs me and mine

So looks like the whole thing was made up by a blogger 
roll.gif

Sounded too good to be true

If El Chapo takes out ISIS is he the greatest of all time?

What a Time to Be Alive...you and yours vs me and mine
Yeah a rapist and a guy who has destroyed so many families is being glorified right now. Stop listening to Gucci mane and falling into the "drug lord" hype where they're being praised for the wrong reasons bro.

Just more propaganda fodder for ISIS who obviously won't be taken down by a drug cartel: Now they can make new recruitment videos where they claim that they have the US, Russia, France, UK and Mexican drug cartels all out trying to destroy them, but they still can't be defeated. Gonna work wonders on recruiting some fool who is trying to figure out whose side God is on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom