EL CHAPO escapes from prison

I get da whole respect da real gangsta kingpin big cat wave but

If youve tortured and kilt human beings and are a psychopath you cant come to my house.

Were not playin mario kart
Youre not drinkin my kool aid
None o that **** lol

Its just a little rule i have

What about crash bandicoot tho?

So you'd let him smash your wife for 10k?
Or even worse, your daughter?

You don't understand, if you live in Mexico and this dude pops up at your house. You don't say anything. You act like that ***** isn't there. Unless you want your head chopped off.

What you going to do? Call the cop? Cops will take you to the middle of nowhere and make you dig your own grave.

Last edited:
I find it hilarious all you so called street dudes and rappers love to glorify Mexican and Italian kingpins and even like to name yourselves after them.

Chapo don't give a damn about your black ***...the cartels push it through whoever is gonna make them max profit.

So sick of you weakling *** clowns trying to fit in with these guys.

Especially clowns like Young Scooter

always talking about they deep in Colombia speaking in Spanish to plugs...fool please you can barely speak English.

Funny thing is I actually ran into Scooter in Miami and had my Colombian homeboy come at him with nothing but basic Spanish.

Initiating a conversation.

Scooter was completely lost talking about some "Hole up mayne hole up..what laughing it off nervously???

Completely lost with the stuck face, my Colombian homeboy was like what is it with blacks wanting to associate with that part of Colombian era that we as Colombians want to forget and disassociate with?

No decent Colombians wanna be associated with that crap.

Last edited:
I find it hilarious all you so called street dudes and rappers love to glorify Mexican and Italian kingpins and even like to name yourselves after them.
Chapo don't give a damn about your black ***...the cartels push it through whoever is gonna make them max profit.

View media item 1625084
always talking about they deep in Colombia speaking in Spanish to plugs...fool please you can barely speak English.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That's facts though
John Gotti dont give a damn about us black folk. He praising him while he calling us eggplants in italian

Last edited:
I knew he was eventually going to escape. Actually, everybody knew that.

Straight up though, you can't say no to these dudes. If they come up to you in Mexico, and want you to do something for them, they just say "Plata o plomo?" Which means "Silver or Lead?"

I think the a lure is the fact that he's untouchable. Some people are attracted to that fact that he's literally "the man" and can get away with ANYTHING.

I'm not making excuses for anyone but I can see how that's cool. But knowing what I know and knowing cartels try to recruit my family in ensenada. **** is not cool. Once they got a call from a cartel recruiter they didn't answer the phone for anyone that didn't first leave a message. The amount of fear these cartels bring in Mexico is unreal.

Edit: My family thinks that the prison gave him a head start after they discovered he ran away as a way to protect themselves. They probably found out way earlier but didn't want to upset him so hey announced it this morning.

Last edited:
Man im just sayin, el chapo can hide at my house and dig tunnels and ****. Then when he leaves i turn it into a museum and profit. All the narcos would come thru wit a statue and drop snacks and cash on em like santa muerte. mafioso vatos all over da us of a would be commin thru.

Why can't you be against both cartels and law enforcement/gov policies?

:lol:

America, where big pharma kills more people every year than all illegal drugs.

http://theantimedia.org/big-pharma-kills-more-people-than-all-illegal-drugs/

Where our government kills more people every year than these cartels.

Yet we're mad at this guy. A man who came from nothing, tilling poppy fields, selling dime bags, extreme poverty for which our nation is largely responsible.

No I don't suffer from moral dissonance, reason being that I know that we created this monster.

Perhaps I'm just jaded, but I take a sordid joy in seeing this monster run amok. Maybe because it's America's own insatiable appetite for drugs has brought us to this point.

When 70% of our population takes a pharmaceutical drug of some sort, drugs far more narcotic in nature than drugs like cocaine or marijuana, then turn around and support the criminalization of those "illicit narcotics", I just kind've laugh. Hell big pharma pushes their own brands of amphetamines.

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2013/06...-prescription-drugs-one-fifth-take-5-or-more/

It's the pot calling the kettle back.

Now these cartels have grown so strong that it's too late for decriminalization of schedule 1 narcotics to be a valid or effective measure in deterring these cartels.

They're going to cook regardless now and that's exactly what the feds wanted all along. They created this monster so they could be sustained. These bureaucrats would be serving french fries if not for these "monsters".

At this point I don't give a ****. We made our beds.

Last edited:
I find Young Scooter's lying very comical. There's a difference in exaggerating stuff for effect, and straight up bold lies :lol: doesn't make it any better that his rapping style is extremely straight forward, so there's no really anything masked by metaphors or anything

I think the a lure is the fact that he's untouchable. Some people are attracted to that fact that he's literally "the man" and can get away with ANYTHING.

I'm not making excuses for anyone but I can see how that's cool. But knowing what I know and knowing cartels try to recruit my family in ensenada. **** is not cool. Once they got a call from a cartel recruiter they didn't answer the phone for anyone that didn't first leave a message. The amount of fear these cartels bring in Mexico is unreal.

Edit: My family thinks that the prison gave him a head start after they discovered he ran away as a way to protect themselves. They probably found out way earlier but didn't want to upset him so hey announced it this morning.
You're right though that's just basic human behavior, same as the European white hip hop heads who think the whole Compton/South Central/New York/Chicago ghetto lifestyle is so cool, until they go there and realize poverty actually sucks and living in the hood isn't as adventurous and noble as in appears on TV.

Last edited:
I always wondered if certain rappers were really on the phone wit "da plug speaking spanish"
Lul

I always wondered if certain rappers were really on the phone wit "da plug speaking spanish"
Lul
Everybody wanna be Ghost from Power now......
laugh.gif

Funny thing is I actually ran into Scooter in Miami and had my Colombian homeboy come at him with nothing but basic Spanish.

Initiating a conversation.

Scooter was completely lost talking about some "Hole up mayne hole up..what laughing it off nervously???

Completely lost with the stuck face, my Colombian homeboy was like what is it with blacks wanting to associate with that part of Colombian era that we as Colombians want to forget and disassociate with?

No decent Colombians wanna be associated with that crap.
indifferent.gif
 @ you and your homeboys for taking rap so seriously.

Would you run up on Johnny Depp?

How about Al Pacino?

It's your own fault for thinking rap is anything but entertainment.

Rappers I believe actually speak spanish for da dope:
Que (pretty sure he is Spanish)
Jeezy (not fluently, probably picked up)
Rick Ross (lololol jk foh)
Gucci Mane (somewhat broken up, not correctly pronounced words)

Rappers I believe actually speak spanish for da dope:
Que (pretty sure he is Spanish)
Jeezy (not fluently, probably picked up)
Rick Ross (lololol jk foh)
Gucci Mane (somewhat broken up, not correctly pronounced words)

Wrong on ALL of those, pa :lol:
Only rapper I can think of that holds that power is NORE

Why can't you be against both cartels and law enforcement/gov policies?

:lol:

America, where big pharma kills more people every year than all illegal drugs.

http://theantimedia.org/big-pharma-kills-more-people-than-all-illegal-drugs/

Where our government kills more people every year than these cartels.

Yet we're mad at this guy. A man who came from nothing, tilling poppy fields, selling dime bags, extreme poverty for which our nation is largely responsible.

No I don't suffer from moral dissonance, reason being that I know that we created this monster.

Perhaps I'm just jaded, but I take a sordid joy in seeing this monster run amok. Maybe because it's America's own insatiable appetite for drugs has brought us to this point.

When 70% of our population takes a pharmaceutical drug of some sort, drugs far more narcotic in nature than drugs like cocaine or marijuana, then turn around and support the criminalization of those "illicit narcotics", I just kind've laugh. Hell big pharma pushes their own brands of amphetamines.

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2013/06...-prescription-drugs-one-fifth-take-5-or-more/

It's the pot calling the kettle back.

Now these cartels have grown so strong that it's too late for decriminalization of schedule 1 narcotics to be a valid or effective measure in deterring these cartels.

They're going to cook regardless now and that's exactly what the feds wanted all along. They created this monster so they could be sustained. These bureaucrats would be serving french fries if not for these "monsters".

At this point I don't give a ****. We made our beds.

You realize nothing you said answered the question doe :lol:

-You can rant about America all day B, that doesn't give Chapo a pass.

That is what ole boy is saying, why can't someone just say f both

Last edited:
Lul

99.9% of them have never seen more than a few ounces in front of them. As for actually dealing, I'm sure there's a few (Jeezy comes to mind). But dealing with the cartel directly is simply fantasy plug talk. If they were really at that level, why on earth would they be sitting around with struggling singles and album sales, they would be low key moving them bricks.

indifferent.gif
 @ you and your homeboys for taking rap so seriously.

Would you run up on Johnny Depp?

How about Al Pacino?

It's your own fault for thinking rap is anything but entertainment.
The whole thing was a joke fella we happened to run into the guy and decided to get a quick laugh

You're reaching pretty hard there....anything else you wanna lecture me about???

Back
Top Bottom