EL CHAPO escapes from prison

Just wanted to pop in and say my views on Chapo was mad ignorant.

Came upon some excerpts that painted a pretty clear picture of the violence, fear-mongering, racketeering, and all-encompassing corruption Mexican citizens are forced to live under.

Hate when people make me face my own bias.

Scarface is ruined for me now, so is Al Pacino :lol:

Last edited:
OJ lit af damn eyes so spaced apart convinced he does cocaine. Gucci acting like a little *** kid giggling and ****

Contaminated and derrick forreal made the tape worthy

you can get stopped by cops slip em a 20 and go on your way
you need about 10 times that amount nowadays :lol:

Pretty much, I remember I was down in TJ with my older brother and uncle( I was maybe 9-10) rolling in his brand new Tahoe. He went down to get some type of registration cause he was gonna drive to Guadalajara, but cops pulled us over for no reason and put my uncle in cuffs and had us (my brother driving the Tahoe) follow them back to the station (but I don't think it even was a station, just a place )
Pretty much sweated my uncle and whatnot, but he slipped them 2 bills and we were off. At the time I didn't really know what happened but as I got older I realized how crooked the system and cops are down there, basically taxing ppl for no reason
Been like that for the longest, and it'll never change

It's been even worse for those traveling through Mex
Don't even think of of trying it with what would be considered a newish car, tinted windows or on rims...dudes shoot and ask questions later. It was that bad between 06-10, I think it's calmed down but still though...lot of innocent people getting sweated

Last edited:
There's a rerun coming on at 4:30AM EST.  I haven't seen it yet, but it's a Fontline doc so I assume It's at least decent. 

Last edited:
this was the jam i would hear everywhere, grew up in calexico, ca, during the early 90's.

i wouldn't be suprised if they would turn off his camera feed and he would be allowed to leave for a week or 2.

You guys remember Rafael Caro Quintero? He was arrested way back in the day and while he was in prison, reporters took pictures of him outside of prison in the club. :lol:

Here's some other good corridos :pimp:

This following song was made by an artist before he got famous. He sang it after being warned not to and got killed.

This one isn't Narco related, but it's an awesome song.

Back
Top Bottom